Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Two kinds of induction - Henry

Started by nix85, January 07, 2020, 12:58:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nix85

i already said possible explanation is in terms of a-field or motional electric field, which appear to be similar to gravity, but not necessarily the same.

kajunbee

I've done some more research and believe my conclusion is correct. It was only the difference in which the experiments were carried out. Henry had stumbled upon eddy currents and the effects associated with high frequency. I've included a couple videos that clearly show these effects. Notice how copper has no effect at low frequency but does at high frequency.
https://youtu.be/EZLu8v3tTfY
https://youtu.be/_Zq6qiuuINE

nix85

i seen those videos. still, there is more to it than eddy currents, read the long screenshot on the first page of his experiemnts and you'll see why it is so

besides, we're not talking just henry, but also MEF and A-FIELD.

kajunbee

This is from page 124 of the link you provided in your first post. Could you point me to a specific paragraph on the screenshot.

nix85

paragraph 51

he arranged a delicate setup in which induced currents perfectly neutralized each other measured by two galvanometers and a needle to detect the induced magnetic field if present.

placing zinc plate on one coil galvanometer remained at 0 showing two induced currents still perfectly canceled each other, and yet, needle became powerfully magnetic.

current was 0 in two opposing coils, needle should not have become magnetized

and with iron plate he found currents no longer cancel out and needle also became magnetized

https://i.imgur.com/exKSHHB.jpg

which again reminds me of edgar hollingshead who discovered that discruptive, high voltage discharges separate neutral energy from electrcity, same thing as radiant shockwaves of tesla.

holingshead beautifully defined this, saying that this neutral energy is present in all forces and matter with only difference being it's speed, that in electricity being orders of magnitude faster than in matter

he found that treating metals with this neutral energy changes what he called "atomic speed" which i like to think of as frequency of quarks. he spoke of 3 phase nature of force, positive, negative and neutral and that their ratio is 3, 6 and 9.

changing just positive or negative phase makes matter get hot or cold, changing all 3 at once changes it's gravitational potential.

he made aluminum 20% lighter, disintegrated matter to nothing etc.

rota also spoke that treating metals with neutral energy makes them aquire negative weight, his wingless plane of ~90kg flew by radio control.