Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

current amplifier as key to the free energy )

Started by x_name41, October 28, 2018, 12:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thaelin

The transformer was novel for sure. I did not see though, what the voltage on the secondary was. Only amperage. Will have to wind up a couple of coils that way and do some runs for best output and frequency response.

WhatIsIt

Quote from: Thaelin on January 28, 2020, 11:19:29 PM
   The transformer was novel for sure. I did not see though, what the voltage on the secondary was. Only amperage. Will have to wind up a couple of coils that way and do some runs for best output and frequency response.

I am going to wind one as well, to see how it is behave.
I also did not see voltage of secondary, but he is measuring across 1 ohm,
and current = voltage in that case, so it looks promising.
And current was little bit below input current.
Which means, if the currents are almost same, voltages should be also.

Russians use in their circuits LC resonance a lot,
so it is not strange that someone from time to time stumble on right combination.

I see the real potential in that type of transformer in it's ability, to not influence
or disturb primary (source) in any way, which is very important if I play
with resonant circuits and wanna extract energy from them.

Steven Mark used perpendicular winding's, then I saw it in Inogda video and in few more.
He also said that he is not using ordinary type of induction, but different one.
I don't think it is whole solution and there is more to it, but at least,
it is good start, it has some real basis.

Will see.

WhatIsIt

Quote from: Thaelin on January 28, 2020, 11:19:29 PM
His core has gap, it is visible in second video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41ZkWUC-zbQ&t=409s