Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Cheop's Tesla Grid

Started by synchro1, January 18, 2020, 02:46:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

synchro1

two solar orbital salvagings;

synchro1

This clinches it: Look at the resonance towers on the Yonaguni heiroglyphic.

synchro1

Zigzag Structure: 51°56'5.50″S 5°33'2.62″W. This is identical to the Zigzag structure located on the bottom of the Indian Ocean at the Mu point.

A "Sphere in a Cube" would yield an X Longitude a Y Latitude and a third Z axis. The Cube has 8 corners. The Mu points are at the Corners.

Yonaguni is at the conjunction of the Z axis and the Y Latitude 90 degrees from Cheop's. The hieroglyph shows two resonating receivers on the top of the Pyramid. A depiction of the "Solar Thermocouple" can be seen below the Pyramid on the carving too!

The Ice Age theories place the origin of these structures to remote Eons ago, predating the emergence of Homo sapiens as a Specie on the Planet.

synchro1

Mu point Southern Hemisphere. Connecting the 2 suboceanic zigzag patterns Atlantic and Indian Ocean would run a line directly through the center of the planet. they appear to be polar grounds.

I am declaring myself the discoverer of and naming them the "Synchro Grounds". How astonishing that these two identically sized grid patterns should appear at an exact 180 degree opposition directly through the center of the Planet! This amounts to a Profound Discovery of mine! I am declaring myself the Father of:

"Tesla Archeology"

synchro1

What would happen if we connected those Grid points to a Spark Gap by two giant undersea cables? We could broadcast power from a Tesla Transmitter to resonating receivers from the connection between these two points!

These artificial Grids are identically Isomorphic and antpodal geographically ( Diametric Corners). They are the relics of a Pre Humanity Global Power Grid.

Two cables of equal length would meet at the Great Pyramid in Cairo. An "Arc of the Covnent" would appear, with the power of the Planet!