Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Ismael aviso open sourcing his technology

Started by justawatt, January 19, 2020, 04:33:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

justawatt

Hi
Tool....
I don't care what you think.even if the project is opensourced.you or me or anyone in this fourm cannot make any change in this world.

Anyways Ismael said in around 20 days he will be open sourcing his technology.
Those who are interested can come to https://groups.io/g/EVGRAY

Tool... please don't come there we don't want shit talks  ;D there.
Good day bro....

ramset

Justawatt, quote "even if the project is opensourced.you or me or anyone in this fourm cannot make any change in this world".end quote
what do you mean ?
thx for the link and update plenty members in that part of the world .
Will make sure to tell as many as possible..
Water as Fuel would be remarkable achievement ...any true anomaly needs investigation.

http://www.energeticforum.com/forum/energetic-forum-discussion/renewable-energy/496140-ismael-aviso-open-sourcing-his-technology
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Toolofcortex

These guys can get pretty far with the SOP: block financial support, assasinate via intercepting wave gun right in your heart if it ever gets to a "production" status.

+ Its so easy for people to not get bothered by complicated things and too being busy.

We gotta hang tight basically, wait on the elites to die and be replaced by their children who will be more flexible...

Look at Prince Harry for example, I mean yeah, he flexed his elite muscles, but dam, he sure treated Iger as he should.

I mean, he ruined star wars basically, such bad taste yet so rich, cant he oversee the directing?

ramset

Tool...you sniffin Mushrooms again ?
No waiting !!one good [true] anomaly....One person...open source person.. not AI guy with Big plans or Onepower {"I have OU !!..but no soup for you !!"] Guy with dozen year excuse list... and not enuff alcohol...

thats all it will take ...a true Human who see's the need and shares

one paragraph 1-2  minute should do it [well written PDF /schematic]

maybe it will take a woman to share this...[one good point you made ...don't let it go to your head [AAA female scientist
Edit to add ...my opinion here-->> .... maybe one wise / schmart old guy ....doing the right thing .
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Toolofcortex

Well a AAA female scientist would be a very sociable and functionnal member of society, so at this time I guess she would be too busy to care about these hobbies for the dysfunctionnal.

Perhaps in very covert projects women were employed. But they are probably a "ruff crowd", high probability of being a Dyke, thus unsuitable for reproduction as it carries a nasty political and vengeful gene. Theres just something spooky about women wanting to be part of these dark OU projects...So no, I dont think the ratio of women "who know the secrets" is even remotely close to the number of women CEO's for example. Perhaps PETA should get involved in this debate for sex equality?

The odds are not in your favor, There was Ms Anne Marie Ainslie but beyond that I cannot recall a single female.