Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Joe cell successful Replication

Started by lltfdaniel1, December 25, 2006, 11:36:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chessnyt

Hello Oscar,

I mistakenly typed the wrong thing on tip number 3.  It should be “On both cells (charging vat and vehicle cell) you need a plate welded to the bottom of the center pipe and the outer pipe of the vehicle cell.  The charging vat does not have a plate welded onto its 5” pipe bottom.”

I just screwed up.  Thank you very much for the correction.  In fact, if anybody can’t understand something or it appears to contradict other instructions, please let me know and I’ll fix it or clarify it.

There will be some instructions that on their own merit will not make sense.  For example, the negative connection on the cell.  Anyone who is familiar with automotive electrical knows that the negative lead of a vehicle’s battery is connected to the chassis creating a chassis ground.  Thus, any DC negative wire that is connected to the chassis is in effect connected to the battery’s negative terminal, but these instructions specifically forbid using the chassis for the grounding of the cell.   

Another example is the surface both the negative and positive wires are to connect to.  My own logic would lean towards connecting the negative wire to the bottom of the center (most inner pipe) inside pipe surface and the positive wire to the top outer surface of the outer pipe (the case) but a Joe Cell configured this way would never function correctly. 

There are many other instructions that appear to be illogical in nature which may explain why so few people have had success building this cell.  It’s difficult to determine how many people have deviated from good Joe Cell plans because their own judgment led them astray and how many people have simply been intentionally misled by outside interests to prevent them from succeeding.  In either case, there have been very few successes and even fewer documented working Joe Cells.  Hopefully, with these plans, we will be changing this.

As far as the engine goes, I am going to select a carbureted vehicle engine and run it from an engine stand.

I’ll leave you with eight more Joe Cell tips for now. 

GENERAL JOE CELL TIPS (CONT.):

9.   Use only glass containers to collect and store your water in.  Also, do not store your water in direct sunlight.

10.  The 1/2” SS bolt in your vehicle cell must be step insulated with virgin Teflon from the hole in the bottom of the cell to the bottom of the circular SS round plate welded to the bottom of the 2” pipe.  This step insulator can not block the three 1/4" circulation holes.

11.  In both the charging vat and the vehicle cell, never ignite the bubbles coming out of the water.  This is mentioned not for the danger factor but for the contamination factor.

12.  Do NOT touch your charge water with your fingers.

13.  ALWAYS connect the negative wire FIRST with both the charging vat and the vehicle cell.

14.  ALWAYS remove the negative wire LAST with both the charging vat and the vehicle cell.

15.  The negative wire (#10 black fine stranded copper wire) connects directly to the negative post of the car battery and goes to the 1/2" bolt sticking out of the bottom of the cell.  Do NOT just chassis ground the cell.  Run the cell’s negative wire to the battery’s negative post only.

16.  The positive wire (#10 red fine stranded copper wire) has an inline 5AMP fuse and attaches to the cell in the middle of the cell flange under the rubber gasket.  A flange bolt holds the positive wire in place which has a terminal ring Stak-on connector crimped onto its end.  Later, this wire will be cut 2” away from the cell and the cut end going back to the battery will have an alligator clip connected to its end.  The 2” piece going to the cell will be stripped back 1/4" and the alligator clip will be attached to it for short periods of time and disconnected in order to “flash” key locations.

Don’t rush building this cell.  It’s quality we are after and not quantity.  You wouldn’t buy a brand new car engine and then connect it to a wooden transmission, would you?  Take your time.  You get to be your own boss here.  Nobody is pushing you.  It’s not getting things done quickly that count.  It’s getting them done right.

Regards,

Chess Knight