Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Joule Thief To Amplify Joule Thief?

Started by trevstar, February 12, 2020, 09:07:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raycathode

Have a look at this guys videos i think he has already done this in one of them, I think it makes the spike much narrower.

JB-N107Lab
Published on Feb 1, 2019
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dARlGrdvDU4

trevstar

Hi.
I saw the video and translated the description  in google translate he seems to be explaining about one wire and wireless transmission of energy.   Is there a location on the video where  he  goes into the joule thief?

Kangsteri

The issue with this is the pulsed DC. That's why it's not possible to run RGB LEDs with regular joule thief. You need to add capacitor to smooth it out after first step. Or other option is to use coned coil, that will remove the pulsing too. It's usually also possible to use multiple joule thief's in parallel for the first stage to make it more powerful. There is two different usages for the joule thief, most people search for circuit that is using least amount of current. But there is also ways to get more current if that's the goal. You can put shorted wire or low value ceramic capacitor through the toroid to draw more current. Or use magnet to adjust more inductance on the core.

pix

Joule Thief is just a boost converter.
Amplifies voltage.
Good for LEDs only.

Kangsteri

Lol. Someone needs a bit more imagination... Joule thief is the origin of Joule ringer and Bedini SSG. It's good to know the base where you build structures, never build on ice ;D