Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Simple and powerful principle

Started by nix85, March 17, 2020, 07:30:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Willy

A Quote from perpetual
2) No. You still don't get it, no energy is expended to lift the float, IT LIFTS ITSELF.
The end of that quote

The float does not lift itself. Gravity lifts it by buoyancy.
The energy expenditure I am referring to is the energy of the water flowing from above
the float to beneith the float as the float rises.

Willy

A Quote from perpetual
3) No. Pressure of the water is 1 atmosphere everywhere in the tube, bottom to the top, there is no vacuum, no boiling.
The end of that quote

Put a hole in the top of the tube once the tube has been pulled above the water (while the bottom of the tube remains barely under water) then put your finger over the hole or plug a vacuum gauge into the hole.

Try this with a drinking straw.

perpetual

Now you are just spamming instead of admitting you are wrong.

Sure, air from the float is released into the tube. So what. Since pressure in the tube is uniform one atmosphere it is effortless to once in a while pump that air out.

Then this nonsense that float does not lift itself but gravity does. LOL You are really desperate. I have perfectly clearly stated that float lifts due to buoyancy, due to gravity. You have started grabbing onto semantics altho everything is perfectly clear. You are desperately trying to find some flaw stubbornly refusing to admit you are wrong.

I know you were referring to energy of the water flowing from above the float to beneath the float as the float rises but you made a false conclusion due to the same false premise that this is a regular tank i already explained to you but in vain. Like i wrote above, pressure in the tube is one atmosphere, it is effortless to periodically suck that air out just like it is effortless to insert the float into the tube. So your "argument" is wrong.

As for the vacuum, no. I know how a drinking straw works and that trick with putting a finger on top of it. But it is not kept up due to vacuum, it is keep due to the fact atmospheric pressure is pressing on the water from below while nothing is pushing from above except weight of the water but atmospheric pressure is much greater, i already explained this.

If hole was opened in the top of the tube water in the tube would feel atmospheric pressure from above and below and it would fall due to gravity and as it falls it would create partial vacuum which atmosphere would immediately fill. But since there is no hole in the top of the tube this cannot happen, there is no vacuum, no boiling of water no matter how high the tube, even 1000km.

Need i remind you you claimed pressure at the bottom of the tube is great due to weight of the water above.

It is not, as clearly proven.

You claimed energy input is equal to energy out.

It is not, as clearly proven.

Stop spamming and admit you are wrong.

Willy

Willy