Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Alternative Partnered Output Coils and Free Energy

Started by Raycathode, April 03, 2020, 12:14:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seychelles

THANKS, NELSON, JUST GOT TO SIT DOWN AND TRY TO GET THE FULL CONCEPT BEHIND
THE FUNCTIONALITY OF IT. THEN BUILD IT.

lancaIV

Partnered output coils
Alternative partnered output coils :

M - T = m       or alternatively reverse    m + T= M

"overunity" is a physical change process = T for TRANSFORMATION

from to the chemical elements periodic table belonging materia/materials/matter

=   for symmetrie = equal arithmetical/physics value related

Un- Gleichung       Gleichung

but   1 Kg Gold in mass weight = 1 Kg in mass weight iron,gant fedder,water,.......
                     but  1 cbm Gold  in volume = 1 cbm in volume sand,water,iron ......

Can Gold reach 1 Kg = 1 cbm  : Gold -Foam ! Goldfoam backing with Titanoxid
                    ( Battelle-Institute-development)
                    low density aluminium/magnesium/titanium  silver/platinum/........

heureka,Gold-foam can swim !

Relative Symmetry

" Partnered coils" ™ 2 ?,3?,4?, .......  now Mr.Sykes in his topic wrote about three  coils use

Physics is a Sub-divison from Chemistry  : showing the " how to  ....... way-know-how"

" Asymmetry" as disclosure and key to "OU" scientifical accepted and granted :

In the year ...... in the Category ....... to ........... by the Stockholm - ,not Oslo -, Award-Yury  !

V. Braun,Le Chatelier,Mandelstam and Papalexi,Gay-Lussac,Avogrado,.......

ELECTROCHEMISTRY    PHLOGISTEN  in search of the "eternal fire"  S(t)ein der Weisen

ETERNAL YOUTH  ;)   EVERDANCER,safety

Heisenberg und Mikro-Kosmos : Schaerfegrad 1930 / Schaerfegrad 2020 Electromikroskopie

Gentechnik : " Schere/Scissor"! Marker
Was waere wenn CORONAVIRIAE auch ueber solche spezifischen Instrumente verfuegt ?

DavidWolff

Hi you lot, and Nelson, if any one is interested the guys on OUReserch are having some fun with Nelsons circuit.

https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=6kuefeo6im2d33jumtpcf77b94&topic=3691.msg81013;topicseen#msg81013

don't know if link works.

But you got to smile about what Chris was on about I expect next thing we will see some high power garden light on the market  ;D ;D ;D

Sort of a Gnome from home thing  ;D ;D ;D

ramset

David
Link does not go through here.
will ask why tomorrow ?
On your other point..
Hopefully a builder will step up at the Chris thread..soon ...Perhaps he will allow one of his students to teach/share ..maybe a moderated dedicated topic would work ?
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

lancaIV

I am in my work and by my intention/-s good,but clearly not " THE BEST" !
When I work wirh "GENIOUS",ALIVE or DEATHS,I WILL and HAVE to understand them in their BRAIN LANGUAGEMECHANICS,and their scientifical  background !
Much stuff !

# 37 : the plan/scheme/schemata :
Tate ambient (-al cycle) harvester / John Hering thermoacoustical device (f.e. as earthquake warn sensor)

Frolov variac converter ,Marinov converter

ambiental harvester printed by polymeric ink on paper or other material surface like solar to ambiental "ink dots"

electromagnetical inertia varistor

Mr. Sykes questionnaized about having " experience and experiments":

Yes,lifetime experience as son from several "enterprices chairman"-positions and later free consultor !I helped as "- assistant" !

From direct work with reknown physicians and engineers and technicians !
From having "financial painfull results" about giving german " electric master offices" the order about production from electric parts,with conventional workscheme and getting unfunctional pieces as "delivered ware", paid by us as clients !And " partnered output coils" shall become a social success,when even electric masters does not understand
"scheme translation" ?

THINK FIRST THEN SPEAK OUT YOUR JUDGE