Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Dr.Steven Greer "Close encounters movie 4/7/20

Started by ramset, April 05, 2020, 12:09:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

onepower

Conrad
QuoteI followed the UFO-business since I was young (like you I guess) and I was not convinced (as you were convinced).

The video (which you call a confirmation) is typical. There is something, but what is it? For you it is an UFO and for me it is "something which could not be explained".

Actually no, I didn't believe in or follow this UFO thing at all until I observed one first hand about 15 years ago, I was 40 at the time. Unlike many I am an Engineer thus when I see the facts I do not deny them, I do research and follow through. As it were I was also introduced to a bizarre new concept called "Free Energy" in my research about UFO's and here I am.

QuoteI allow you to believe and I hope you allow me not to believe. There is nothing more to say. You know it all and I know it all and we came to different conclusions.

You can believe whatever you want my friend, we all have a right to our own personal beliefs and freedom of speech.

However, when someone spreads false beliefs which contradict the facts and may do harm it crosses a line. Here it falls within the public domain and everyone else has an equal right to be critical of the belief and question it. The problem is hypocrites, who believe they can force there beliefs on others and not be criticized in the same way they are critical of others.

Personally I like free speech, open debate and I expect everyone to be critical of me and question my beliefs. I welcome it because I can justify everything I say and believe unlike many others. If I cannot justify it then obviously I shouldn't be saying it and keep it to myself.

Regards

onepower

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lxleuekvn04
Dr. Steven Greer CE5 - The Other 1%

It's interesting that Dr.Greer speaks of "coherence" which I have known before in the past. It starts with a simple form of meditation or simply relaxing and clearing our mind of all the superficial things. We could think of this as a "finite space" in which we must remove all that is not required and unwanted so new concepts may enter. In fact it is not easy and the best indicator were on the right track is when everything seems slightly different and our perspective has changed. Things which seemed important are not so much, things which seemed complicated not so much. Find clarity, focus on the objective and see it for what it is beyond our habitual behavior or what people tell us then try something new.

Logically, from the mainstream scientific point of view it shouldn't work however in fact it does. It works for reasons which I think are easy to explain. I would break it down into a line of reason...

1)We cannot understand what we do not know because it is unknown to us.
2)To acknowledge something new can exist is to know it and the first step to understanding it.
3)Imagining new ways of doing things from a new perspective gives new understanding.

Thus the only thing that really matters and moves us forward is learning something new. Not old, not common knowledge or even fringe but something we had never considered before. Which begs the question... how do we imagine something never considered which we cannot imagine?. This comes full circle back to coherence, clarity, focus on a different level/perspective and finally understanding which leads us to building and proving.

Regards

onepower

https://siriusdisclosure.com/energy/the-new-earth-incubator-fund/

QuoteWe propose a radically new Research and Development project that incorporates the following interlocking strategies:

A Multi-centered R and D Project that is connected via the Internet in real time to share results, EM frequencies, materials, problem solve, etc.
Open Source – No Intellectual Property (IP) or Patents will be pursued at this time, thus allowing for open sharing and feedback from the research community . There can be no hold-backs: all developments, circuits, and operational breakthroughs will be shared in real time with the public and other researchers
Live-Streamed: All labs will be 24/7/365 live streamed so that the public will be invested in the process, share in the results, successes and setbacks. Any attempt to suppress a breakthrough will be neutralized by this and the Open Source policy
A massive PR, multi-media public education effort must be launched that runs simultaneously with the R and D effort so that public consciousness is raised and made ready to rapidly accept and adapt this new energy paradigm. (This needs to include PR/News, Documentaries, Movies based on a true story -no science fiction-and mass social media networking.) Any radical new technology needs an equally transformative media and educational effort for the public, and not just for scientists and policy wonks.

onepower

Another interesting article at Dr. Greers website...
https://siriusdisclosure.com/cseti-papers/cosmic-deception-let-the-citizen-beware/

QuoteAs immense as that game is, there is a bigger one: Control through fear. As Wernher von Braun related to Dr. Carol Rosin, his spokesperson for the last 4 years of his life, a maniacal machine – the military, industrial, intelligence, laboratory complex – would go from Cold War, to Rogue Nations, to Global Terrorism (the stage we find ourselves at today), to the ultimate trump card: A hoaxed threat from space.

To justify eventually spending trillions of dollars on space weapons, the world would be deceived about a threat from outer space, thus uniting the world in fear, in militarism, and in war.

Sounds familiar doesn't it?. People going on endless diatribes laced with fear about constant threats and how we all need protection and only they can protect us from some unknown enemy. However to be protected also implies one must be subservient or loyal to them and give up a certain amount of freedom and independence in the process. Is it protection... or is it empowering them at our expense?.

As the article suggests, we should always question the motives of anyone who would spread fear which empowers them with control over us and limits our freedom. Personally, based on past experiences when a person claims they know better, I can trust them and they can protect me warning bells start going off and it never ends well. Control through fear... something to think about?.

I like Dr. Greer and he has a large amount of really insightful papers covering many subjects found here...https://siriusdisclosure.com/cseti-papers/

Regards

onepower

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klXj198vY4A
"It Will Be The End Of Energy Companies" | The FORBIDDEN Technology of Nikola Tesla

In the opening of the video they quote Tesla.
"No free energy device will ever be allowed to reach the market", Nikola Tesla

I would say hope for the best but plan for the worst case scenario. Obviously doing what other inventors have done in the past has not worked therefore we need a new plan. I think Dr. Greer had the right idea in one of his papers where everything is done out in the open and continually monitored and backed up by multiple parties. A decentralized structure of individual groups working together with everyone in the loop. As such no one person can influence the group and the process can go on if something should happen to someone.

Regards