Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Dr.Steven Greer "Close encounters movie 4/7/20

Started by ramset, April 05, 2020, 12:09:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

conradelektro

Quote from: onepower on April 30, 2020, 11:44:00 PM
Dr. Greer has setup a professional organization with many very credible and intelligent people who have gathered and archived decades of photographic evidence, video and testimony from literally thousands of people.

You cannot lump some redneck inventor who has never shown a real FE device let alone has a clue how one actually works into the same category. So you would claim some FE youtuber is on the same level as Dr. Greer operating a large organization routinely in touch with many people in the highest levels of government including presidents?. Maybe you should stop clowning around and at the very least know what your talking about.

Here is a link to the website.
https://siriusdisclosure.com/evidence/

This is a document on breakthrough energy technologies.
https://siriusdisclosure.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Energy.pdf

Dr. Greer is a hot air merchant, does not have a large organisation and is not really talking to important people. A redneck inventor is more real, because he does the hot air selling on a smaller scale.

Long live the redneck inventor!

Greetings, Conrad

onepower

Tom
Why would you think I was referring to you?, I wasn't.

I was referring to all the redneck FE YouTubers peddling there magnets and lightbulb nonsense. Obviously it's a scam and it's unfair to the real researchers.

Regarding the UFO thing, as I said, I and my friends have seen them first hand and know they are 100% real. We saw it, plain as day first hand so no it's not fake.

TommeyLReed

Not a problem and I never said they don't exist.
Evidence of who or what they are is the real question, a great answer goes back to the beginning of time.
The bible tells a lot about our true history and even giants living on the earth some being as tall as 3,000 feet known as the titans.
I personally believe they are evil and took on a physical body that don't look like us.

They are the falling one from above and very intelligent.
As someone who study demonology and the occult in my twenties, I have seen many things. But I also know they won't show up  at your door if you are  a Christian.
So, if demon need a body to live in and possession takes years to break down ones spirit, it make total sense they could have created their own bodies to move around in our realm with technology beyond our imagination.
Tom

Magwood

I tend to agree. I enjoy Greer but the more I researched.the whole UFO topic over many years and visited some sites nearby where really big but underrated things happened to innocent everyday people the more I started to lean towards demonic occult activity. This is why I struggle with anything Greer says now. I also find myself turning back to the book of truth for answers, so many now ignore as ancient nonsense and this will be to their own detriment.

onepower

I would agree most of this UFO business is way out in left field. If I wanted to discredit the technology I would also build hundreds of bogus websites designed to make the people look like crackpots. The same thing happens with FE and many people and websites are paid to discredit our work.

I find all this UFO and FE stuff very interesting and there is more to it than we know in my opinion.

Regards