Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Dr.Steven Greer "Close encounters movie 4/7/20

Started by ramset, April 05, 2020, 12:09:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

conradelektro

Quote from: onepower on May 03, 2020, 01:35:31 PM
Oh the data...
You mean like all the data and video from the navy fighter jet tracking a real UFO with military grade sensor technology?.  The video and the data do not lie.

I do not understand why you always write abut these "navy fighter videos". I looked at them and I see that SOMETHING takes off at high speed. But nobody can know WHAT that was.

So, dream whatever you want, but be reasonable. You can not extract more data from the videos than SOMETHING was there, the rest is speculation. You may speculate, but that is not knowing.

Yes, it is my fault that I react to your speculations. I will shut up.

Greetings, Conrad

Raycathode

Quote from: onepower on May 03, 2020, 01:35:31 PM
Oh the data...
You mean like all the data and video from the navy fighter jet tracking a real UFO with military grade sensor technology?.  The video and the data do not lie.
Yeah! you need a demonic power for that, buy a swann security system with IR cameras put one in your living room and bedroom
and see what you pick up  8) :o ;D that going put the shits up you!

citfta

Quote from: conradelektro on May 03, 2020, 01:55:45 PM

I do not understand why you always write abut these "navy fighter videos". I looked at them and I see that SOMETHING takes off at high speed. But nobody can know WHAT that was.

So, dream whatever you want, but be reasonable. You can not extract more data from the videos than SOMETHING was there, the rest is speculation. You may speculate, but that is not knowing.

And it does not help to insult me, I am not speculating, you are making claims, not me. Yes, it is my fault that I react to your speculations, but I am reasonable, you are not. But you are free to be as you like. I will shut up, because it is hopeless to talk to a believer, reason is missing.

Greetings, Conrad

Hey Conrad,

What part of unidentified don't you understand?  That video and many many personal sightings all have the same thing in common.  The objects are UNIDENTIFIED.  Do you get it?  They are called UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECTS.  That means they are not IDENTIFIED.  So why do you keep insisting that UFOs do not exist?

Respectfully,
Carroll

conradelektro

Quote from: citfta on May 03, 2020, 02:25:27 PM
Hey Conrad,

What part of unidentified don't you understand?  That video and many many personal sightings all have the same thing in common.  The objects are UNIDENTIFIED.  Do you get it?  They are called UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECTS.  That means they are not IDENTIFIED.  So why do you keep insisting that UFOs do not exist?

Respectfully,
Carroll

You have entangled me in a nice word game.

I do indeed understand that these are unidentified flying objects. But I do not understand why one knows that these objects are from another planet or are piloted by aliens or are fabricated by aliens. This is what some claim and what I dispute. The "navy fighter videos" do not allow to draw the conclusion that the word "unidentified" means "alien or extraterrestrial in any way". I might well be, but one can not derive it logically from these videos.

But it is not my task to convince a believer that his belief is not proven. Belief needs no proof.

But if Caroll wants to win an argument, he shall win. I am sure he can prove everything he claims with many words.

Greetings, Conrad

TommeyLReed

Many will claim these sightings are from another planet, inner space, outer space, hollow earth , under water, demons, angles or what ever.

The fact is they are unidentified flying something, nobody really knows.
The bible has some information and the book of Enoch also, these are said to be falling angels in the flesh.
In the book of Enoch it talks about falling angles that showed man how to make weapons of war, they also showed women how to look more beautiful with makeup to seduce men.
What ever you like to believe, you would need some evidence to back it up.
Who knows!