Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New Topics 2020 : Moving forward as a community

Started by ramset, April 22, 2020, 09:56:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EMJunkie

Chet is right!

We are all one big family, like it of not! If we found a way to work more closely, as a Team, the progress would skyrocket! In 12 months looking back you would be surprised!

Just wish we could all work together, wish we could find good funding, wish we did not have charlotins in the field, the list goes on... All just more reasons we need to stick together!

A Strong united group in indestructible, I know because I have one! You could too!

Chet, I think you are the right man for the job! You are a good motivator and have great talents in driving forward.

Best wishes,
   Chris Sykes

sollaris1989

Hello ramset.
I am glad that you are still active.
I have seen a lot of your posts and you are always very polite and nice to other people.
I want to mention that information or Disclosure of the JOE CELL may not be allowed on this forum.
It is highly supressed.
Much Love.
Sollaris1989

ramset

Sir
There is no giving up on the possibilities
Our home planet earth and we its inhabitants ...deserve all we can muster!

Nor ignoring topics like the Joe cell

Here the "Font of knowledge " [member color] Did take your lead and post a link ( so those unaware can get perspective)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=mAbuHe9X_cs

Thanks
Chet
PS we do have members who have seen first hand..perhaps I can make a few calls and see
"whatsup"
if you have any new info or first hand ?? ....please share...
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

sollaris1989

Hello Ramset.
I will start a new topic about the JOE cell.
Feel free to drop in.
Cheers.

seychelles

MY TWO BOBS WORTH. WE AS A PERSISTENT COMMUNITY WE SHOULD SET AN ACCOUNT THAT PEOPLE
WITHIN AND OUT OF THIS COMMUNITY CAN DONATE FOR CONSTRUCTION OF DEDICATED PROJECTS.
I WOULD CONTRIBUTE 100 DOLLARS FOR THE REPLICATION OF MR SKINNER GRAVITY MACHINE.
IT HAS TO BE REPLICATED AS PER THE VIDEO.