Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Cyril Smith AKA Smudge builders group

Started by hartiberlin, May 20, 2020, 01:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bistander

Quote from: EMJunkie on June 06, 2020, 04:30:06 PM

Hey Bistander,

In a Symmetrical System, Conventional Transformer for example, the Energy Transfer Mechanism is Symmetrical, this means: 1 + -1 = 0, which is Input = Output - Losses = Below Unity

Best wishes, stay safe and well,
   Chris Sykes

Hi EMJunkie,

Efficiency = (output power) / (input power) * 100%.
Example:
Input power = 100 watts, output power = 95 watts.
Efficiency = 95W / 100W * 100% = 95% .
100W went in and 95W came out as useable power. 5W was lost, wasted, converted to heat or however you want to characterize it, but those 5 watts come from the input power and do not end up in the intended output power. 5W are the losses.
So 100W - 5W = 95W. Input power - losses = output power.
Rewrite the equation like this:
100W = 95W + 5W. Input power = output power + losses.

Straight forward.

Attached screenshot from:

https://pressbooks.bccampus.ca/singlephasetransformers/chapter/transformer-efficiency/

Regards,
bi

EMJunkie

Quote from: bistander on June 06, 2020, 09:41:59 PM
Hi EMJunkie,

Efficiency = (output power) / (input power) * 100%.
Example:
Input power = 100 watts, output power = 95 watts.
Efficiency = 95W / 100W * 100% = 95% .
100W went in and 95W came out as useable power. 5W was lost, wasted, converted to heat or however you want to characterize it, but those 5 watts come from the input power and do not end up in the intended output power. 5W are the losses.
So 100W - 5W = 95W. Input power - losses = output power.
Rewrite the equation like this:
100W = 95W + 5W. Input power = output power + losses.

Straight forward.

Attached screenshot from:

https://pressbooks.bccampus.ca/singlephasetransformers/chapter/transformer-efficiency/

Regards,
bi

Hey Bistander,

Your example is the same, confirming what I said, just with a different equation: Input = Output - Losses = Below Unity is the same as 95W / 100W * 100% = 95% = Below Unity, same thing!

1: Input power = 100 watts.
   2: Output power = 95 watts.
   3: Losses = 5 watts

100 = (95 + 5) but in Energy Exchanges, the Energy must always be the same, so: 100 = 100 - 5 = 95 Watts, or 95% or Below Unity. You see? You get this way of thinking about it? All Systems have Losses! So again the Input = Output - Losses!

If you run a series of experiments and benchmark a Conventional Transformer, what I said will make more sense.

Chris Sykes

bistander

Quote from: EMJunkie on June 06, 2020, 09:49:51 PM

Hey Bistander,

Your example is the same, confirming what I said, just with a different equation: Input = Output - Losses = Below Unity is the same as 95W / 100W * 100% = 95% = Below Unity, same thing!

1: Input power = 100 watts.
   2: Output power = 95 watts.
   3: Losses = 5 watts

100 = (95 + 5) but in Energy Exchanges, the Energy must always be the same, so: 100 = 100 - 5 = 95 Watts, or 95% or Below Unity. You see? You get this way of thinking about it? All Systems have Losses! So again the Input = Output - Losses!

If you run a series of experiments and benchmark a Conventional Transformer, what I said will make more sense.

Chris Sykes

Hi EMJunkie,
You say:
"Input = Output - Losses"

Using numbers from my example it is:
"100 = 95 - 5"

Using conventional math:
95 - 5 = 90

What am I missing?

Regards,
bi

EMJunkie

Quote from: bistander on June 06, 2020, 10:14:16 PM
Hi EMJunkie,
You say:
"Input = Output - Losses"

Using numbers from my example it is:
"100 = 95 - 5"

Using conventional math:
95 - 5 = 90

What am I missing?

Regards,
bi

Hi Bistander,

No, youre not following the Math.

1: Input = Output = This says, the Energy Exchange is from the Input to the Output, Output is equal to 100 watts. This an example of an Ideal System, with no losses.
   2: Input = Output - Losses, this says: 100 = 100 - 5, or Input = Output - Losses.

All you need to do is follow the Maths. its self explanatory.

Chris Sykes

bistander

Quote from: EMJunkie on June 06, 2020, 10:19:06 PM

Hi Bistander,

No, youre not following the Math.

1: Input = Output = This says, the Energy Exchange is from the Input to the Output, Output is equal to 100 watts. This an example of an Ideal System, with no losses.
   2: Input = Output - Losses, this says: 100 = 100 - 5, or Input = Output - Losses.

All you need to do is follow the Maths. its self explanatory.

Chris Sykes

Hi EMJunkie,

OK, have it your way. But there are thousands of textbooks and tutorial websites that agree with what I show. Nobody else that I've ever seen, met or heard about does it your way.

Regards,
bi