Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Cyril Smith AKA Smudge builders group

Started by hartiberlin, May 20, 2020, 01:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

This is the new board from Cyril.Please add your posting here. Many thanks.
Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

EMJunkie

Hello Smudge,

This is one of only a few threads I will be following, along with Nelson's and of course mine. Most threads here are completely off topic and irrelevant to any serious researcher.

Smudge, the Schrodinger Wave Equation applied to the Charged Particle in the Copper Wire, what are the Consequences of Wave Resonance in the form of Magnetic Field Standing Waves? I would really like to hear your detailed interpretation of this concept. It has not been touched upon hardly at all anywhere by most.

Great to have you aboard Smudge, I have read much of your musings, some I think is extremely close to what I have experienced.

Best wishes, stay safe and well,

Chris Sykes

P.S: Would be great if more here got a little bit more serious and focused on the topic at hand!

ramset

Just a note, topic still under construction.

Did speak with Cyril today [briefly] and sent him a link to this new board ,also Partzman will be assisting [when he has time]
so Smudge [Cyril} and Partzman will be moderators here at first.
hopefully many experiments can be modeled for the community.
respectfully  Chet K...PS for Clarity... topic is still not open yet..[have to ask Stefan to set Partzman as Moderator too...many documents will be shared here.
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Smudge

Quote from: EMJunkie on May 21, 2020, 05:08:12 PM
Smudge, the Schrodinger Wave Equation applied to the Charged Particle in the Copper Wire, what are the Consequences of Wave Resonance in the form of Magnetic Field Standing Waves? I would really like to hear your detailed interpretation of this concept. It has not been touched upon hardly at all anywhere by most.
Hello EMJ,

If you look at the tiny wavelength for the stationary Schrodinger wave and compare it with the much much longer wavelength for practical magnetic standing waves you will find that the use of magnetic resonance is out of the question.  However if you asked me whether the Schrodinger wave can be altered by the presence of a magnetic field then that is a different question, and my answer would be yes.  But I would go on to say that it is probably the magnetic vector potential that plays its part there.  It is now generally accepted that an electric charge q (such as an electron) immersed in a magnetic vector potential A obtains a form of (hidden) momentum p = qA, and of course momentum p plays its part in the derivation of the Schrodinger equation.  And by some serendipity I have recently been made aware of something where this may well show up

The Zpower overunity device invented by Dr. James B. Schwartz uses Al and Bi plates that are presumably in contact with each other.  And within that structure are coils driven with alternating or pulsed current.  Now any contact between dissimilar metals will produce a potential difference and that voltage basically stems from the different chemical potentials of the two metals, which in turn come from the different energy levels of their Schrodinger wave functions.  So it may be expected that when we have two Al-Bi couples in series, both at the same temperature but one within a magnetic field while the other is not, then we might observe a voltage, just as we would if they were thermocouples used to measure a temperature difference.  Maybe it's the A field we want across the one junction, and perhaps a reverse A field across the other junction.  It seems that some experimentation is worthwhile here.

Below is a paper I have just recently written giving more information.

Smudge 

EMJunkie

Hello Smudge, it is good to hear from you! I hope you are safe and well in these dire times!

If I may reply in between your post?

Quote from: Smudge on May 23, 2020, 06:49:22 AM
Hello EMJ,

If you look at the tiny wavelength for the stationary Schrodinger wave and compare it with the much much longer wavelength for practical magnetic standing waves you will find that the use of magnetic resonance is out of the question.

I agree, the Fundamental wave, at 2.8Ghz for EPR is not practical! The Wavelength vs the Wire length is not practical. But how about a Harmonic of the Fundamental? E.G: Harmonic: 25 Frequency: 83.45Hz and of course the Wire Length being the multiple of the Harmonic Interval?

However if you asked me whether the Schrodinger wave can be altered by the presence of a magnetic field then that is a different question, and my answer would be yes. 

This is important information! Of course, any external Magnetic Field giving rise to the Variables for Spin Procession Equation. A fundamental value changing the Procession value, as the external Magnetic Field changes, as does the Procession frequency.

But I would go on to say that it is probably the magnetic vector potential that plays its part there.  It is now generally accepted that an electric charge q (such as an electron) immersed in a magnetic vector potential A obtains a form of (hidden) momentum p = qA, and of course momentum p plays its part in the derivation of the Schrodinger equation.  And by some serendipity I have recently been made aware of something where this may well show up

Again this is important information!

The Zpower overunity device invented by Dr. James B. Schwartz uses Al and Bi plates that are presumably in contact with each other.  And within that structure are coils driven with alternating or pulsed current. 

For others, the material, Ferromagnetic, Diamagnetic or Paramagnetic all play a role in the Spin Polarisation, and of course the Spin Integer value. Aluminium is paramagnetic, Bismuth is diamagnetic. Observe below image taking into account the polarisation vs H. Some Images that others may not have ever seen before?

Now any contact between dissimilar metals will produce a potential difference and that voltage basically stems from the different chemical potentials of the two metals, which in turn come from the different energy levels of their Schrodinger wave functions. 

I am guessing the Spin Polarisation and the Energy levels, being under the influence of an External Magnetic Field to the Internal Magnetic Moment of the Spin Polarised Particle, e.g: Electron or other, this being the 2.8Ghz, or the Schrodinger Wave?

So it may be expected that when we have two Al-Bi couples in series, both at the same temperature but one within a magnetic field while the other is not, then we might observe a voltage, just as we would if they were thermocouples used to measure a temperature difference.  Maybe it's the A field we want across the one junction, and perhaps a reverse A field across the other junction. 

If I may ask, is it your opinion that the Magnetic A Vector Potential is the Fundamental Potential? Or do you think it is an After Effect of another Fundamental Potential? If I may point out, if you did not already know, the Roy Meyers' Absorber, used a combination of Zinc+++ and Iron++, in conjunction with External Magnetic Fields in a similar way. The difference being: ‭0.7168‬ Volts.

It seems that some experimentation is worthwhile here.

Below is a paper I have just recently written giving more information.

Smudge

Experiment is always beneficial, I agree!

Thank You Smudge! I have read your paper, may take a few times to absorb the content! I always like to read a few times to make sure I have an idea of whats being talked about.

A Video I have had for some time: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3Y4LZ4oMLU seems to be gone from the net.

Best wishes, stay safe and well,

Chris Sykes