Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Cyril Smith AKA Smudge builders group

Started by hartiberlin, May 20, 2020, 01:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EMJunkie

Any one for Room Temperature Superconductors from a few Copper Cu Coils? Or Aluminium (paramagnetic) and Bismuth (diamagnetic) Plates? Cooper Pair is by very definition a Superconductor is it not? http://go.nature.com/2HUtUBg

Best wishes, stay safe and well,
    Chris Sykes

Smudge

Quote from: EMJunkie on May 24, 2020, 05:06:06 PM
As I understand it, the Spin Polarisation is determined by the Material, Aluminium is paramagnetic, Bismuth is diamagnetic. Of course still having Spin Up and Spin Down Electrons, but the majority being in the direction specified? Your'e saying this is not correct?

You use the word majority, and that is not correct (it would be correct for ferromagnetism).  It is a small minority that are in the direction specified.  The magnetic susceptibility of Al is +2.2x10-5, and that indicates how small the spin polarization is, it's too small to generally be of any practical use.  The magnetic susceptibility of Bi is -1.66x10-4 so again the spin polarization is small.  In both cases most of the spins have random orientation, only a small proportion (like 10-5 or 10-4) get aligned.  That is why I did not expect spin polarization to play its part here.

QuoteI will do the experiment if you can provide a Circuit of the requirements you would like to see? I have some thermocouples here and tons of Neo Magnets from the old days of research.

Well it's just the case of using your thermocouples as though for temperature measurement, with one held at a known temperature (ambient or an ice bath) while the other is in the environment to be measured, except the environment is the presence of a magnetic field.  Bringing a magnet close to the junction will induce a voltage from that movement, so the meter/scope will go off scale.  You then wait to see whether the voltage returns to zero to see whether the presence of the static field has had an effect.  Because you are not sure that the small induced current during the magnet movement hasn't created an unwanted electro-chemical effect, like altering the contacting surfaces, you then remove the magnet and wait to hopefully see the voltage return to zero.   May need several runs to get the feel of things.

QuoteIf the output is directly electrically connected to the Al and Bi plates themselves, and the input it to small electromagnets, embedded inside the Al plate, via cutouts, then would this not be Polarising the Spin of the Al and Bi Plates, one being opposite to the other as I indicated in the above image? No?

Yes but only for a small proportion of electrons.  However the total number of electrons is huge, so you could be right.  It should show up in the simple thermocouple experiment if Al and Bi formed the thermocouples.

Regards

Smudge

Smudge

Quote from: EMJunkie on May 24, 2020, 05:56:54 PM
Hi again Smudge, I think I understand why I misinterpreted your meaning, apologies, my mistake: Procession is not Polarisation.
May I correct your computer's grammar, it is Precession, not Procession.

QuoteThe below image of a Spin Wave Chain, resonant, almost like a Wave Guide. This is how I see the Copper Coils. It helps me get the best from my machines.
As that is a spin wave progression along a chain of fixed magnetic dipoles, then each dipole is actually precessing about a fixed axis (in this case the vertical axis).  So spin waves can be linked to precessions.

QuoteIt is ironic, the ZPower machine does support ideas along these lines. Focusing specifically on the Spin Polarisation of the Conductor itself! Procession is not Polarisation, so we do have to be careful, but the idea and concept can be closely aligned as you see in the video and image. One Spin Wave by itself is not enough! We must have Magnetic Standing Wave, two equal and opposite Spin Waves, each with opposite Spin Directions or Polarisation.

It has been found that the Electron is made up of a standing wave, Image also below, Article here: Resonant Standing Waves Comprise the Electron

For others, 1 Femto Second is equal to 1 Peta Hertz, that's: 1,000,000,000,000,000.00 Hz or One quadrillion Hertz. Don't forget the Harmonics!
And with those numbers you are pointing out the impractibility of attempting to sync with those frequencies, even if you consider using a sub-harmonic.

If you really are interested in using frequencies and spins then the subject of spin precession is worth investigating.  Electron spin resonance (ESR) requires microwave frequencies that are beyond most experimenters, but nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) does not.  Here is a paper suggesting some experimentation.  If there is interest I will set up a board to cover the work.

Smudge

ramset

Cyril
This NMR pdf musing is wonderful
Could you open a discussion/builders board?

IMO it serves many purposes
Especially for teaching and "how to" achieve
Or possibly achieve!

Remarkable gift for those who hope to understand
The driving mechanisms for NMR too

These documents and images in your pdf are wonderful
You make it so simple for such a potential return...
And I see pancake coils too !:,)

Much gratitude
And yes with the goal of a build !

Chet K
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

EMJunkie

Hello Smudge, Thank You, I have fixed my Spell Check: Precession is now set.

I did a quick test, using my thermocouple, with the Magnet at Room Temp, and I did not see a change bringing the thermocouple close to the Magnet. Image attached below:

Regarding the paper: Space Quanta Modulator, Clean Propulsion Power Now! Automotive Propulsion Tomorrow By Floyd A. Sweet. Ph.D.

The number of turns per coil is determined by Faraday's law as quantized by Neumann. Stranded wire is used for ease of winding. This wire is specially insulated, and over this insulation is wound a current feedback winding spirally traversing the total length of the coil conductor. Also a voltage winding of considerably smaller wire and more turns is also wound axially, traversing the total length of the coil conductor.

A Friend and I did these experiments, Images attached below:

At certain frequencies, output power of a reasonable quantity is achievable. I did not manage to get that experiment to go Above Unity however. Now I have more experience, I believe more experiments would be worth doing, I will when I get some more time.

From my experience, the Electron, when under Pressure and Polarity, as I read in Floyd Sweets document: Magnetic Resonance by Floyd A. Sweet. PH. D

Using a more rigorous wavemechanics approach, S2 is replaced by S(S + 1), etc

I cant help but look into Wave Mechanics to make the Charge in the Conductive Wire, to Free Charge, and Accelerate this Charge down the Wire, as a Rail Gun does Permanent Magnets in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo2-Qb3fUYs

All Charge having its own Magnetic Moment as you know.

Building Machines to mimic Superconductors seems to be the primary and strictly the only real path forward. It is true, Wave mechanics is a key to the approach.

My study of Floyd Sweet, he was set in stone on Standing Wave Mechanics:

A nucleus with spin I, will have QI + 1 possible orientations in a magnetic field and 2J + 1 energy levels. For simplicity, consider a hydrogen atom in a molecule. The nucleus is a proton with a spin of 1⁄2 and its magnetic moment is either parallel or antiparallel to the field this produces energy levels as shown in Fig. 1(c), Fig. 1(b) electron spin moment in a magnetic field.

and...

Referring to the Jensen machine stated: natural magnetic resonance freq = 2.80GHz the nuclear magnetic resonance of a free electron when charges in magnetic states are induced by magnetic field the changes in states causes a condition called electron paramagnetic resonance, or EPR. The EPR of a free electron is 2.80 H MC. Where H is in gauss. This should be the initial state of the defining mathematical format.

and...

Resonance frequencies may be maintained quite constant at high power levels so long as the load remains constant. We are all familiar with AM and FM propagation, where in the case as AM, the voltage amplitude varies, and with FM, the frequency is modulated. However, the output power sees a constant load impedance, that of the matched antenna system. If this changes, the input to the antenna is mismatched, and standing waves are generated resulting in a loss of power.

and later...

If the directions of the two signals are such that opposite H-fields cancel and E-fields add, an apparently steady E-field will be created. The energy density of the fields remain as calculated above, but the value of the E-field will double from E / 2 to E.

My Experiments all point toward this being true. I just don't have all the theory correct yet. I have verified most of what Floyd Sweet wrote.

Best wishes, stay safe and well in these dire times,

Chris Sykes