Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Bill Gates - will he try to force vaccinate you soon ?

Started by hartiberlin, May 20, 2020, 02:53:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doh-Boy

Thats Awful Mags - so the WHO is basically Bill hells gates , He now being the biggest contributer . The plan is forced vaccinations with no safety net or legal remedy, and certainly  no proper testing  - sue the DOJ - good luck with that.
This whole festering heap needs sweeping up - world wide
Kind regards Doh

Doh-Boy

So is this -
https://unnwo.org/ Be scared folks very scared ! all these things are founded in and on evil  reflect on this now aged docu by Alex Jones -- how much is being attempted in one move. even though this is from some time ago I'm sure you'll see plenty of the same players -- ask yourself do I want this future for my Kids?  organised by a group that seems to consist of Kiddie fiddlers amyway .This is playing out exactly as Alex predicted  IMHO a new world order ? utopia ?
https://youtu.be/x-CrNlilZho
Kind regards Doh

Doh-Boy

onepower

Strange that this conspiracy only effects elderly white billionaire democrats, lmao.

Not the republicans and there Nazi like laws against clean and renewable energy, not donny trump the abusive compulsive liar and want to be dictator or those championing overpopulation and fossil fuels. Strange don't you think?.

What a joke...

citfta

AC/onepower,

Can you name even one law against renewable fuel?  And when has President Trump said he favored overpopulation?  You seem to favor those that believe in murder of the elderly and infants.  And you still haven't answered the question about what good guidelines the U.S. didn't follow that caused the infection rate in the U.S. according to YOU to be higher than Canada's.  You love to spout off a bunch of nonsense with nothing to back it up.  You certainly seem to believe all of the lies put out by the lying main stream media.  Maybe you should try following your own advice you have posted in your signature at OUR.  The one that says to be careful following the masses because sometime the M is silent.

And I don't try to hide behind some user name and then change it to hide who I am.

Carroll