Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A rocker to lift heave weights

Started by frii143, June 16, 2020, 04:00:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

frii143

I think the rocker could lift heavy weights to store energy with less energy. Like an upside down pendulum. The rockers could have drop down height stock that allow you to use the weight of the weight to lift.

Floor

A useful device / concept.

In a way, like a lever (long end) can trade a lesser force aplied over a greater distance in exchange for a greater force expended over a shorter distance.  Before losses due to friction and so, the work done on each end of the lever is the same.  Its easier with a lever but the work done / energy expended is the same as with out the lever.

Rocking an object may make it "easier" or just plane doable as opposed to not doable.  But the energy inputs in a series of light pushes (the rockng input) will together total up to the same amount of energy as if done in one big push.

floor

frii143

My thinking is if you have little wheels it take a lot of force to go over the 45 degree incline but with super big wheel it should be less. I think the weight is at an angle that aids in the lift.

frii143

There are YouTube video of this guy that lift heavy weights by lifting one side then putting stock at the center then lifting to other side and doing the same thing. He lift and also pivot heavy objects.