Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

High efficiency or overunity?

Started by GerryC, June 18, 2020, 03:59:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GerryC

A few years back I 3D printed an axial flux rotor and coil holders for a custom 6" pancake motor and custom controller.

The controller is 2 phase, but can be supplied with only a single rail voltage, regeneration from each phase can supply power to the 2nd phase (slowly).

It turns out to be highly efficient and I can turn this 12-pole rotor at 2000 RPM for a mere 0.43 Watts of power, 1000 RPM < 0.2 Watts.

Is this interesting to folks here? 

I never could get the Y-axis data to go negative though.

There motor running at 1000 RPM is here: https://youtu.be/mTP1tHV8UAE

Gerald

citfta

Please resize your photo so it doesn't cause the page width to go way beyond the normal size.  It is almost impossible to see what you have posted.  There are several free programs you can download that will let you resize your photos.  I use Free Photo Converter or FPC.  You only have a short while to do that before your post becomes locked and then you can't edit it.

Thanks,
Carroll

GerryC

Quote from: citfta on June 18, 2020, 04:06:26 PM
Please resize your photo so it doesn't cause the page width to go way beyond the normal size.  It is almost impossible to see what you have posted.  There are several free programs you can download that will let you resize your photos.  I use Free Photo Converter or FPC.  You only have a short while to do that before your post becomes locked and then you can't edit it.

Thanks,
Carroll

I shrunk it by 50%, let me know if it needs more.

Also, Ctrl +/- keys should zoom in/out on a page and bring large pictures in to view easily.

In theory the website should be telling the browsers to shrink to a certain window size at render to avoid this issue.  Manually shrinking images on submission to accommodate small screens is the wrong approach when we include small phone screens compared to 4k displays.
[size=78%] [/size]

GerryC

Some more data from a different day, similar results.

gyulasun

Hi Gerald,  the max yet correct size is around 900 - 1000 pixel horizontally, unfortunately. 
If you could reduce them to that limit, it would be fine. 

Gyula