Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Minimal Lenz Generator V2

Started by BorisKrabow, July 04, 2020, 03:13:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bistander

Quote from: gyulasun on July 11, 2020, 06:19:51 PM

Hi Bistander, 

Do you mean to use a magnet on the split rotor instead of the iron piece?  I think you meant the iron on the bottom rotor disk in Boris's drawing, right?   

Gyula

Hi Gyula,

Yes. That's what I said, isn't it? Or was trying to say.
bi

gyulasun

Quote from: bistander on July 11, 2020, 07:09:46 PM
Hi Gyula,

Yes. That's what I said, isn't it? Or was trying to say.
bi
I think the magnet will introduce a sticky point, a drag just after TDC, just like the load current does earlier what the iron reduces. I understand that a magnet in the place of iron would give a better drag compensation up to TDC moment but after passing TDC it would introduce back attraction to the coil core.  This is how I see it and asked whether I got your suggestion right.

Gyula

bistander

Quote from: gyulasun on July 11, 2020, 07:22:11 PM
I think the magnet will introduce a sticky point, a drag just after TDC, just like the load current does earlier what the iron reduces. I understand that a magnet in the place of iron would give a better drag compensation up to TDC moment but after passing TDC it would introduce back attraction to the coil core.  This is how I see it and asked whether I got your suggestion right.

Gyula

Hi Gyula,
I'll try to explain better. To me, half of the original idea quickly was dropped. I don't know why but likely it was difficult for citfta to implement with his existing apparatus. But I saw no benefit of the moving iron on that end of the coil core anyway. However using another magnet in place of that iron would likely increase flux through the coil core thereby increasing the generator performance namely in efficiency and power density. That has nothing to do with minimizing Lenz. Sorry if that went off topic.
bi

gyulasun

Quote from: bistander on July 11, 2020, 08:52:12 PM
Hi Gyula,
I'll try to explain better. To me, half of the original idea quickly was dropped. I don't know why but likely it was difficult for citfta to implement with his existing apparatus. But I saw no benefit of the moving iron on that end of the coil core anyway. However using another magnet in place of that iron would likely increase flux through the coil core thereby increasing the generator performance namely in efficiency and power density. That has nothing to do with minimizing Lenz. Sorry if that went off topic.
bi
Hi Bi, 

Thanks for explaining, I understand.   

I see this setup differently.  I still think Boris's claim is valid and using the iron pieces the usual drag an electric load imposes on the rotor (hence on the prime mover of this generator) could be reduced.   
Lenz law still happens of course when the load current appears just after TDC but its counter to motion field (that normally causes the drag) is harnessed by attracting in the iron pieces with it. 

OF course this is a claim and it should be verified in practice with measurements. Carroll's kind tests showed that the presence of the iron pieces indeed increases output voltage hence power.

I understand also that the iron piece mounted next to the leaving side of the magnet modifies the magnet's flux distribution, making it asymmetric. 

Norman's pendulum test suggestion (Reply #32 above) is indeed simpler than using a pulse motor. 

Gyula

BorisKrabow

Hi ! I have Variant 3  . Compensation occurs when approaching . The magnet works simultaneously with the iron compensator .
It is designed for pendulums and the simple conversion of electric motors into free energy generators.
        V3 is different from V1, V2, and therefore the test results may be unexpected .

Regards ,
Boris