Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Re: Kapanadze Cousin - DALLY FREE ENERGY

Started by maxolous, July 08, 2020, 12:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maxolous

Quote from: tomd on May 26, 2023, 06:18:51 PM
Stupid simple Don Smith device
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oIUqQA3JcrU

I think this is easier said than done.
Let him get it working. Most folks have tried this and failed, the secret is yet to be known.

AlienGrey

Don't you need a tank coil and a time cap charge (depending on freq and push time to run it like a kid on a swing) ?
yes I think so! Every ones LC will be different.

maxolous

Quote from: AlienGrey on May 28, 2023, 03:07:57 AM
Don't you need a tank coil and a time cap charge (depending on freq and push time to run it like a kid on a swing) ?
yes I think so! Every ones LC will be different.

AG,
You're referring to resonance here where everything is timing.
For a fully established Tesla coil the pry need parallel cap for timing, if resonating well with sec. The greater the output.

Maxolous

AlienGrey

Well what makes you think it wouldn't be ? If the cap was of the wrong value the pulse energy would be lost,
and peek energy transfer would have to be at resonance. It also helps if the winding length is a multiple of the wave length.

Sil

maxolous

The cap must be calculated using res. formularl or by plotting value into res program.
Multiple length of wavelength is the easiest way.

Maxolous