Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

By accident created a working device that break certain laws

Started by triangle, July 16, 2020, 04:49:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

Triangle..No doubt we all have "free will"...here the mission statement in case you were uncertain about Open source and "Free energy"

good luck with your path [and your investor fishing trip here]...
Chet K
PS Edit :To comment below...[here its not about the Bank account ...too many before youplaced money and personal gain before the world and her needs.
What price you pay for sunshine and use of the open source planet ?
please lets take care of the planet first...[money not so much ?]
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

triangle

Quote from: ramset on July 16, 2020, 10:02:43 AM
Triangle..No doubt we all have "free will"...here the mission statement in case you were uncertain about

Hello Ramset,

Thank you for your message, it seems that we all have the same goal here, that is to make a cleaner and better world.

Kind Regards,

sparkmen

Floor

@ triangle

First of all and to be clear .....

you yourself  have shared nothing ....
        other than bait in the form of an unsupported claim.

You are trying to sell something.  Yes ?
                     evidence is here
quote from Triangle
"I know overunity is big, and I know there is someone out there that has connections
that would love to bring this in to the market. "
End of quote

Your approach is like that, which is typical of a con man. 
          I am not saying that you are a con man. 
                           I'm sharing that I think, you are a con man.

quote from Triangle
        "it seems that we all have the same goal here,"
end of quote
                              It doesn't seem so to me.

itsu

Triangle,

talking about "investor fishing trip", how did you do on your first "investor fishing trip" here on this forum on December 08, 2016:

https://overunity.com/17021/prize-for-overunity-device/msg496970/#msg496970

QuoteDear readers,

Maybe someone can help me, instead of the overunity.com prize, i am looking for a company or investor that is interested in a true overunity device without magnet or batterys.

I not want money on hand, i want that this go by a registered official notary.
When there is a higher prize like 1 million in direct licensing, can someone please guide me.

The investor pays to the notary, that keeps the money on hold, till i proof that actually my device is really working.
When the proof is there, and that is directly visible after 5 minutes, anyway, when i proofed that there will be made a contract for production and that the license money on hold will be paid.

Please if any one knowes a link or place where i should be to knock on the door by email or phone, just let me know.

Thank you all.

Was that successfull?

Itsu