Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Let's crack Sloot algorithm - infinite "compression"

Started by nix85, July 16, 2020, 12:57:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhatIsIt

nix85

dutch comment from the long version of tv report on sloot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4V-qrQd87xY

i google translated it, guy claims he used to tell people to buy a new tv and then repair and sell their old tv, well, kinda common practice, that alone doesn't dismiss him as much as recursion argument

not sure what he means by death ad, is this a translation error or he implies sloot faked his death

"funny. Jan Sloot was known early on that if you offered a TV for repair, he would tell you to buy a new one because repair was too expensive. Then you bought a new TV and Jantje repaired your old TV and sold it for a lot of money. My brother-in-law was working for him at the time and I can still remember Jan Sloot calling my brother-in-law when that death ad was in the newspaper. I think Jan Sloot could think outside the box and was perfectly able to make you believe that something was possible."

nix85

Today i somehow got reminded of Sloot and been thinking about it again. I regurgitated many of the old ideas and had some new ones.

As for my idea from the first page, i knew from the moment i came up with it it is a good idea potentially great, but i instantly saw it has serious drawbacks and it turned out it has serious drawbacks as already noted back there, first drawback is it needs a spacer so decoder can tell between different iterations but that is just one ASCII symbol 8 bits worth, for example █, that is not such a big issue altho it complicates things for multistage compression a bit. Second drawback is simply the small likelihood of sequences longer than 4 digits corresponding to sequences to be encoded appearing among the random sequences. That's a bigger issue which means many iterations would have to be done to encode even just first 100 numbers which means not so efficient in the end.

It comes down to how to make the coordinates shorter than the data efficiently and that it allows for multistage compression. I already mentioned this back then, with enough computing power random stream could be found which most matches the original stream.

But i don't think this is how Sloot did it (if he did it), he stressed the term analog and said age of digital is over.

ne0

Possible breakthrough happened during my conversation with some denier on youtube, IDEA came to me.

Quoting myself....

So if we have the same unique random number stream "playing" simultaneously with numbers to be sent, say software generates ones when random number matches the data number and zeros when it does not.

So we get 1110001100101100000101000010001000010000100010000100001001001000000100000

Notice the possible advantage here of representing a 4 bit number with a single bit, of course there would be many mismatchess too but gain is possible.

Before this is done, software should look into the database of random number streams and pick those with highest number of matches. Etc.

Since we end up with a nice pure stream of zeros and ones, of course generated streams should be converted into numbers 0-9 and further compressed in same manner which is a BIG advantage. Possibility of multiple iterations is essential to 'infinite' compression.

It's all about smartly picking data from the "random" stream and doing it many times.

Etc.... use your INTELLIGENCE. We are not trying to break the information entropy, we are finding an elegant way to work with it in a wider context.

...end of quote.

Essential part is obviously having a large enough pool of random streams to find streams with high match %.

I encourage everyone to take the idea and develop it further. I am asking for no credit or royalties. I am too focused on other things and got no time for it. This goes especially to all you young ones reading who have a spark for this.

"The numbers from 0 to 10 are thus in binary 0, 1, 10, 11, 100, 101, 110, 111, 1000, 1001, and 1010"