Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Allan's Transformer as a Generator

Started by AllanV, August 26, 2020, 12:35:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllanV

Quote from: onepower on August 28, 2020, 01:40:44 AM
AllenV
When I studied transformer action I measured input/output current and voltage as well as internal/external magnetic and electric field strengths. All these variables were measured in real time then plotted graphically with engineering software called Labview. What was also neat was being able to plot all the actual field based rates of change to any other measure as they change at different rates. Which is how I know that when input current is maximum the magnetism is also maximum regardless of the number of turns or turns ratio.

That is a very good question most people wouldn't even know to ask however I did as well. The material is only 1% matter and 99% EM fields, so when we want to align the electron orbits producing a magnet we are acting against both the non-aligned electrons and the EM field they are immersed in. However on a field collapse the electron orbits don't have to move as far to become unaligned so it occurs faster. It's simply easier to create chaos than organization because the universe is inherently chaotic or dynamic on every level.

Understand when we say an electric current we mean electrons which carry a field moving in a conductor however when we say a magnetic field we mean something which interacts internal and external to the conductor. It interacts with the space it occupies and beyond it and many cannot wrap there mind around the concept that something is present in that space.

Which is why always working against nature is generally hard while working with it is easy. Which is also why we should never load the apparatus when generating a magnetic field only when allowing it to degenerate because the universe is acting with us not against us. It's just common sense isn't it?.

Regards
Hi,

There is a problem with software and it is noted by some.

A bit more thinking it through is required. If current is maximum in the winding then it is not being reflected in the core. It is interacting with the other winding current which is opposite. They almost cancel each other out. The AT are only close to equal because there is slightly more current flowing in the output with a load because this dampens the field and regulates the input.
In transformer construction a 10% over wind is placed on the output winding to make allowances for the magnetic field effects created by a load that drop the voltage.
Wire resistance is considered as well. A 5% loss in each winding is usual and the size of the wire and of the transformer for a certain load is mostly to accommodate heat build up.

Current in the primary could be 1/7 of the load, just for the discussion, but is not all actually reflected in the flux of the core. 240volts on a winding instantaneously sees only the resistance and then as a tiny current begins to flow it takes one instant to establish the link with the core. The rate of change is close to exceeding what the core can accept and is about 80% on the way to saturating but is held in check. The residual magnetism has to be reset into the opposite polarity as well. The core area and material the windings wrap around determine what the transformer does.

The sum total is that the actual set up current in the primary without a load on the secondary is not all used to make the flux.
A 1.5 volt battery on the 240 volt winding is enough through the number of turns for magnetism to extend out of the core.
With a 80watt transformer at 0.9 volts DC and 0.0312A on the 240volt input, magnetism is not detected. With 240volt AC magnetism is not detected outside the core with even more current.

There is a residual magnetic field in the core material permanently but it changes polarity as the transformer operates. It  remains in a polarity direction at which ever part of the AC the circuit is switched off.
The input output currents push the flux just slightly above the residual. The current adds very little but drives down the flux into the opposite polarity and this gives the output.
There is only small power to make the magnetic effect. This can be worked out from another direction and they both agree.

If done correctly the magnet field can be created as quickly as it leaves in a transformer action. The two currents will set up a tension between them that allows more current to flow in one of the windings. The AT in the one winding directly make more flux in the core. This affects the voltage and current swings in both circuits.

There are some scriptures that indicate how everything is made.
The eternal, everlasting God who covers Himself with light as with a garment. We all live move and have our being in God.

God's covering is the binding of the atom, magnetism, gravity, light and He gives life also.
Everything is manifested instantly from nothing.

The planet and all creation is subject to decay, entropy, degeneration and death but does this mean that there are not ways to refine and build to overcome its effects.
In the future there is going to be regeneration and some will be immortal.

All the best,

Allan

onepower

Allenv
QuoteA bit more thinking it through is required. If current is maximum in the winding then it is not being reflected in the core. It is interacting with the other winding current which is opposite. They almost cancel each other out. The AT are only close to equal because there is slightly more current flowing in the output with a load because this dampens the field and regulates the input.

Ah, I understand now. Coils with opposing turns, cancelling currents like partnerd coils and god is great... got it.
Jesus christ is there anyone left here who isn't mentally deranged or a Russian troll?.

QuoteThe planet and all creation is subject to decay, entropy, degeneration and death but does this mean that there are not ways to refine and build to overcome its effects. In the future there is going to be regeneration and some will be immortal.

No that is incorrect and Entropy (radiation) is always balanced by Syntropy (gravitation). Let's ask a preschool question everyone should know and if entropy dictates everything radiates outward then where in the hell do you think it goes?, uhm nowhere?. Well no that's retarded and it must go somewhere which is towards other planets and galaxies which they see as gravitating towards them. So you throw a ball at me radiating from you (Entropy) which I see as a ball gravitating towards me (Syntropy). It's not rocket science.

You see all I have to do is ask an intelligent question and your whole argument falls flat on it's face. So how do you get something from nothing exactly?. If something is created from nothing where did the stuff it's made of come from, nothing?... that's obviously bs and everyone knows it. So if I went to the bank and wrote a check for money I don't have and they knew it and I told them it would be created from nothing do you think they would believe me?. Well no they would probably start laughing hysterically and throw me out on my ass with good reason because ... you can't get something from nothing.

Although I have to give you credit and you did have me going until you brought up the god/creation nonsense but then it all fell apart in my opinion. Let me put it this way, I know you may think you have some credibility speaking of creation because it's popular however this is not true in reality.

Regards

AllanV

Quote from: onepower on August 31, 2020, 01:02:24 AM
Allenv
Ah, I understand now. Coils with opposing turns, cancelling currents like partnerd coils and god is great... got it.
Jesus christ is there anyone left here who isn't mentally deranged or a Russian troll?.

No that is incorrect and Entropy (radiation) is always balanced by Syntropy (gravitation). Let's ask a preschool question everyone should know and if entropy dictates everything radiates outward then where in the hell do you think it goes?, uhm nowhere?. Well no that's retarded and it must go somewhere which is towards other planets and galaxies which they see as gravitating towards them. So you throw a ball at me radiating from you (Entropy) which I see as a ball gravitating towards me (Syntropy). It's not rocket science.

You see all I have to do is ask an intelligent question and your whole argument falls flat on it's face. So how do you get something from nothing exactly?. If something is created from nothing where did the stuff it's made of come from, nothing?... that's obviously bs and everyone knows it. So if I went to the bank and wrote a check for money I don't have and they knew it and I told them it would be created from nothing do you think they would believe me?. Well no they would probably start laughing hysterically and throw me out on my ass with good reason because ... you can't get something from nothing.

Although I have to give you credit and you did have me going until you brought up the god/creation nonsense but then it all fell apart in my opinion. Let me put it this way, I know you may think you have some credibility speaking of creation because it's popular however this is not true in reality.

Regards

Hi, how about spelling my name correctly.

All the best,

Allan

AllanV

Quote from: onepower on August 31, 2020, 01:02:24 AM
Allenv

Regards

Hi, Your comments would be easy to slide past and ignore but I can tell you what happened to me.

I purchased some land with my wife, we had saved enough to pay cash, and we lived there for two years without power or phone and at first no road. We had money in the bank and did not need payed employment for a while. There were few bills.

While doing some woodwork a dream from the previous night came to mind and then an energy enveloped me and I was lifted out of my biology. The mind of an immortal was experienced and it was as though I then was able to think from this mind. Many concepts were revealed. The power of what happened was very strong and it definitely got my attention. There is a God and he knows each of us by how we do not measure up and we are immersed in His Spirit. Our biology and the mind we think from is flawed and everyone degenerates in tune with the planet. We rust from the inside as we see it happening around us. It leads to final death for us as humans. And it is all in the mind.

There was some UFO activity at that time all though this was unknown to me as I had no interest in it.

I was shown a concept of energy that showed how developed gradients in the space around and object could lead to dimensional travel. Because the human mind is developed from biological experience with flaws that lead to death, the effects of these fields are harmful. The magnetic effect around a conductor carrying a current when understood is an example. The planets progression in relation to the sun shows a spiral of energy and the gradient principle. The earth is fixed in space by it relationship within the solar system but could easily be dimensionally shifted.  This is how the earth changes its position now. We understand mass and inertia the way we do because we are biological.

I have an engineering background which involves much work and schooling, went tramping, and there was not much time left until the property was purchased. It was the first pause in my 26 years and I was in my Bliss when the experience occurred. Not so much for my wife because there was a baby that took her attention.

For three years I was deeply connected with the mind that was giving me details about many things.
But I eventually shook it off, a little fear was noticed at that moment. I then got on with my life.

It was part of the package that I received in my mind from outside of it that lead me to research energy and the efficiency of prime movers.
The more that it is looked into the worse it gets.

All the best,

Allan

AllanV

Hi,

There is only one way to get an FE increase and that is from the cheaply created flux change of a transformer action.
Most inventions that get a gain use it to some extent. But many fail to optimize the effect. The best inventions would never be seen.
There are a few variations but the more common used 50Hertz 240 volt power source is convenient. Or charge a battery and use conventional sine wave inverters.

An ordinary transformer with two low volt outputs will show the principle. I have a transformer that has two 15volt outputs and each has a 12volt tapping. Use a variable voltage source on the 240volt input to orientate the outputs.  The outputs are connected together. Connect one end and get a voltage across it and the other output is oriented the same way so that there is no voltage difference between them.
DC will flow through, +ve in and to their connection on one end out the other winding to -neg.

These will be very low resistance.

Disconnect the variable voltage source on the 240 volt winding and keep it well away. This winding will not be used.

A resistor is required when DC is sent through the two 15 volt windings, remember they are connected together at one end only. The current should be limited to the maximum rated on each winding.

The magnetic effect will cancel out. Change the +ve connection to the 12 volt tap on one winding a flux is created. Next change the connection back to the 15volt on that winding at the same time the connection is made to the 12 volt tap on the other 15 volt winding at the -neg end.   

The magnetic flux has made an excursion through a complete change in orientation.

A piece of sheet metal will be attracted to the core when there is flux in the core if the best resistor is .

If the speed of the change is fast enough a voltage could be read on the 240 volt input but this is not where to get the power out.
An 80 watt 240volt 50 hertz transformer has 0.032Watt DC equivalent link between two windings, the input and output, which is 1/2500th of the 80 watt load power.

Draw a sine wave on a piece of paper and then draw another one close beside it and it becomes obvious. Maximum voltage occurs when currents are zero, almost, no voltage occurs with maximum current and this is where the flux changes. The currents take turns leading.

Each side of the sine wave is like DC, but voltage needs to be stored and then applied to drive down the flux which increases current to maximum on the other side of the sine wave.

It is so simple it can make your eyes water.

regards,

Allan