Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Allan's Transformer as a Generator

Started by AllanV, August 26, 2020, 12:35:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllanV

Quote from: leonelogb on September 16, 2020, 08:56:24 PM
Almost ready to start with the input transformers..  :)
check it

Hi,

Should be able to do something with that. The 1.5mm wire is for the power I/P, O/P circuits only. 1.5mm wire can do about 16amps but wound in a coil there is heat build up and this is where the problem is. It may do 8 amps continuously with few turns and layers.

Do you have some smaller wire for the control circuits? This is essential because the rule of thumb is a 40% copper fill of the space.

The core area is usually in the calculation to size the power output etc but more magnetism could change things a bit. The strength of the field and flux density is usually 1.2Tesla but can go to 1.7Tesla, but the intention is to drive a bit further than that, passed the usual point of saturation. The dampening held at 15% difference in turns seems to hold the rate of increase of the flux to an acceptable amount. The current flowing in a circle pretensions and allows more current, 0.4A max to flow through the Hi volt pulse circuit.   

A battery charger is being worked out and built at the moment to get the mind in the right spot.
I would like to build a charging system that could be easily carried at some stage as well.

The is a little nervousness and that there will be no mistakes. Check twice cut once.

There is a lot of work to do, one step at a time.

Allan

leonelogb

Should be able to do something with that. The 1.5mm wire is for the power I/P, O/P circuits only. 1.5 mm wire can do about 16amps but wound in a coil there is heat build up and this is where the problem is. It may do 8 amps continuously with few turns and layers.

Yes, 1.5 mm will be use for power I/P, O/P(200+25 and 200+25 on other transformer) and I'll use 1.5 mm for two coil of 45 turns and I want to use 0.8 for two coil of 56 turns on one transformer, but so far I have to buy, I do not have (just 24 awg)

QuoteDo you have some smaller wire for the control circuits? This is essential because the rule of thumb is a 40% copper fill of the space.
So far just 24 awg (0.51 mm)

The core area is usually in the calculation to size the power output etc but more magnetism could change things a bit. The strength of the field and flux density is usually 1.2Tesla but can go to 1.7Tesla, but the intention is to drive a bit further than that, passed the usual point of saturation. The dampening held at 15% difference in turns seems to hold the rate of increase of the flux to an acceptable amount. The current flowing in a circle pretensions and allows more current, 0.4A max to flow through the Hi volt pulse circuit.   

QuoteA battery charger is being worked out and built at the moment to get the mind in the right spot.
I would like to build a charging system that could be easily carried at some stage as well.

I have a 120v ac voltage regulator, It go from 0-180 ac  so it would not be difficult to put and capacitor with diode bridge, I think it will work?

QuoteThe is a little nervousness and that there will be no mistakes. Check twice cut once.

;D ;D ;D This project is Alan's Transformer as a Generator
I should not do anything without your confirmation before  :)
Quotewill be no mistakes
lol
that's the hardest part but; you right
Check twice cut once  8)

Question:
Do I have to make the small transformer for the input winding wound on a core for 12 volts 74 turns? I mean; input 70+74 turns an output the same 70+74 with the center tapped?

Thanks!

AllanV

Quote from: leonelogb on September 17, 2020, 07:02:24 PM
Yes, 1.5 mm will be use for power I/P, O/P(200+25 and 200+25 on other transformer) and I'll use 1.5 mm for two coil of 45 turns and I want to use 0.8 for two coil of 56 turns on one transformer, but so far I have to buy, I do not have (just 24 awg)
So far just 24 awg (0.51 mm)

I have a 120v ac voltage regulator, It go from 0-180 ac  so it would not be difficult to put and capacitor with diode bridge, I think it will work?

;D ;D ;D This project is Alan's Transformer as a Generator
I should not do anything without your confirmation before  :) lol
that's the hardest part but; you right
Check twice cut once  8)

Question:
Do I have to make the small transformer for the input winding wound on a core for 12 volts 74 turns? I mean; input 70+74 turns an output the same 70+74 with the center tapped?

Thanks!

Hi,
[/quote]
[End Quote]

From experience 50-60 Hz needs to be really well filtered when rectified because it seems to interfere with the 50-60Hz being generated. Apart from that ordinary power rectified with a full pulse is too much it needs half a pulse.
Two square wave pulses fit into one rectified sine wave form, pulse. The modulated magnetic flux changes polarity in a half of one wave semi-cycle and then one half of the other.

A circuit could be made to follow the peak and the zero crossover to make four square wave pulses.

Keep your diagram of the wave forms handy it shows the relationship.

The circuits need to be modulated to get maximum current with little voltage. Voltage is necessary to remove the flux and to get maximum
current. Then as the high currents slow down to a stop the magnetic field is created with voltage. A fluctuation in a DC circuit is enough to get a full polarity changing magnet effect.

Then voltage is required to transition to the next DC cycle in a half wave. Voltage assists in getting more AT. 

Think of it as two DC semi cycles that fully change the polarity of the flux in one half wave each.

It could operate on one semi cycle only just DC.

[/quote]
Question:
[End Quote]
I am not sure what you mean exactly.

When transformers are wound 5.25 turns per volt are used but it does depend on core area and frequency.
76mm h X 64mm l X 26mm w. The former looks square 26mm X 26mm.

Batteries could do this but they must be isolated to float with the Hi-voltage that is generated.

When everything is connected correctly there is very little voltage difference in the main transformer windings.

I have two transformers but they are not center tapped on the O/P. The Hi voltage circuit will be connected to one O/P, the input onto the least turns of the dampening choke. The Hi volt circuit draws more current through the least turns of the choke and then into the main transformer, increasing AT.
Both these dampening chokes, the four windings have now been wound onto one core. This will be tried soon.

The battery charger that is being put together is just about finished. Some more coil winding may be required because it has to be balanced correctly.
A capacitor is being charged and then discharged through an SCR to at least equal AT so that the magnetic field will collapse with currents going in opposite directions.

All the best,

Allan

leonelogb

Thank you Alan.

While I wait for the materials and try to reuse the wires. Check the input schematic that I am going to try to do as you advise!

Quote from: AllanV on September 18, 2020, 01:58:19 AM
Hi,

[End Quote]

From experience 50-60 Hz needs to be really well filtered when rectified because it seems to interfere with the 50-60Hz being generated. Apart from that ordinary power rectified with a full pulse is too much it needs half a pulse.
Two square wave pulses fit into one rectified sine wave form, pulse. The modulated magnetic flux changes polarity in a half of one wave semi-cycle and then one half of the other.

A circuit could be made to follow the peak and the zero crossover to make four square wave pulses.

Keep your diagram of the wave forms handy it shows the relationship.

The circuits need to be modulated to get maximum current with little voltage. Voltage is necessary to remove the flux and to get maximum
current. Then as the high currents slow down to a stop the magnetic field is created with voltage. A fluctuation in a DC circuit is enough to get a full polarity changing magnet effect.

Then voltage is required to transition to the next DC cycle in a half wave. Voltage assists in getting more AT. 

Think of it as two DC semi cycles that fully change the polarity of the flux in one half wave each.

It could operate on one semi cycle only just DC.

Question:
[End Quote]
I am not sure what you mean exactly.

When transformers are wound 5.25 turns per volt are used but it does depend on core area and frequency.
76mm h X 64mm l X 26mm w. The former looks square 26mm X 26mm.

Batteries could do this but they must be isolated to float with the Hi-voltage that is generated.

When everything is connected correctly there is very little voltage difference in the main transformer windings.

I have two transformers but they are not center tapped on the O/P. The Hi voltage circuit will be connected to one O/P, the input onto the least turns of the dampening choke. The Hi volt circuit draws more current through the least turns of the choke and then into the main transformer, increasing AT.
Both these dampening chokes, the four windings have now been wound onto one core. This will be tried soon.

The battery charger that is being put together is just about finished. Some more coil winding may be required because it has to be balanced correctly.
A capacitor is being charged and then discharged through an SCR to at least equal AT so that the magnetic field will collapse with currents going in opposite directions.

All the best,

Allan

AllanV

Quote from: leonelogb on September 19, 2020, 09:55:06 PM
Thank you Allan.

While I wait for the materials and try to reuse the wires. Check the input schematic that I am going to try to do as you advise!

Hi leonelogb,

That should work. Keep it easy to begin with and control the input supply voltage between 6v and 12v to control the output.

Allan