Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

builders board Placeholder Bedini's Glass Case Motor

Started by ramset, September 26, 2020, 01:56:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

http://www.energeticforum.com/forum/energetic-forum-discussion/renewable-energy/500515-2020-lindemann-bedini-s-glass-case-motor#post500515
Well
Link says all info ...here I hope to engage a builder to replicate [very good man who is not member here or any forum I am aware of [or ever has been member?]
although his builds have been shared in a Topic here .
much Begging will be involved....
also will probably mirror Topic at host forum...[if permitted ?]

no stone left unturned ....the stakes are too big !!
feel free to post or comment here if you wish ...[hopefully keep comments towards goal of replicating and understanding possible "as yet not understood or publicly shared/taught" gain mechanism... ??
respectfully submitted
Chet K
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

bistander

Good luck with that. I'm not about to send Aaron $27 for anything let alone something by Peter Lindemann. But I will follow what's posted about it, and possibly comment on it. I can't even imagine any convincing evidence being presented for anything of value, but if it happens, I would replicate it.
Regards,
bi

ramset

Sir

of course builder will have instruction manual for replication.
Provided .....
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Ron55

Hi ramset
The only hope for a free energy machine is to get tinman and emjunkie (chris ) to work together with tinmans rotary transformer.the only machine that proved more out than in.
Everyone else on this site have tried everything to throw crap on anyone that may have a chance of something. You and i know romero had something but was destroyed until he had to admit faked it. Same with david bowling you and i know better but you no longer try to argue against so many trolls that don't do the experiments.
Just one mans opinion
Always thought tinman may have done what no one before done.
out of respect for ion his mentor.
That got him back on track years ago when tinman did a fake video