Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A Solid State Homopolar "Motor"

Started by broli, May 01, 2021, 04:34:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

broli

Well this is why I liked it when I saw your first post. Your ideas and interests are along the same line. I think I have seen that paper of yours in the past but didn't really understand it or had the same knowledge on this topic back then as I do now. I completely understand the reasoning now and should indeed generate a voltage as you show. In fact this voltage should be a positive sinusoidal wave which never crosses zero if I'm not wrong.

Wouldn't there be a negative feedback loop that would ultimately try to stop the eddy currents? I mean let's say you used a superconducting sleeve then the eddy currents will match the coil currents exactly. These eddy currents will indeed experience a transverse force acting on them due the hall effect/ICE/ampere force law/(pick your name). Then this newly induced current will on its own cause a circular EMF opposing the eddy current, reducing the initial transverse force aka the induced corbino EMF. So you end having magnetic induction effect being reduced by the inverse Corbino effect until no eddy currents or ICE current flow at all.

QuoteP.S.  Is there any way you could resize your images so that the text fits the screen?  Having to scroll right to get to the buttons is a pain.

Sadly I can't edit posts that have been older than a few hours it seems. I will try to avoid that from now, I work on an ultrawide screen so the issue is not really visible to me, but I don't understand how this forum does not support thumbnail previews that you need to click to open in full glory.

broli

Btw I did not mention this in the previous post but the Corbino effect is something I would like to avoid in the proposed design. That would actually be a part of why there would be no back EMF on the source (aka the capacitor).  I did not illustrate this to not overly complicate things put preferably the capacitor/antenna design would have slits or be made of individual wire strands like you can see below to eliminate the Corbino effect.

broli

Well here is a potential improvement. Typically in a dipole antenna the current is maximum near the terminals and goes to zero at the tips. But I thought how can we get this larger current closer to the edge of the pickup coils as this higher current will definitely generate more voltage in theory.

Well the solution is quite simple, we do NOT want to cross the edge of the magnet as this will negate the theoretical induced voltage BUT if we were to stay on the edge we would be fine as long as the charge does not cross the coils. Hence the design below here a part of the antenna goes around the pickup coil. One part goes clockwise and the other counterclockwise to eliminate any classical magnetic induction as much as possible as we are only interested in the induction caused by the straight antenna piece which in theory should have no back EMF reaction.

This design offers more current as the higher current will be much closer to the edge of the pickup coil offering maximum forces.