Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Secret Résonance Edwin Gray/Akula/Don smith /

Started by Stela, September 16, 2020, 09:49:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

Forest
I am asking a French researcher to assist with
Understanding,
  is good to have someone who experiments ..translate

Thus enable better understanding of finer points !

And the fellow helping is extremely excited about Stela's work!

It will be a summary not word for word!

I have been amazed at how strange translations can be
Recent wind powered Vandeglobe race : French to English translations ..
Have left me confused ( if not for my understanding of subject)

I would imagine there will be replications here in tribute to Stela's efforts!( Mr. JimBoot is one such possibility?)

I will be meeting with French speaking open source FE builder /researcher sometime later
As he is 3 hrs behind

Much gratitude for this work

Advancing understanding...

Respectfully
Chet K
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

AlienGrey

I don't think there is more energy what 'Stela or Tesla' is doing is winding his coils to remove the magnetic field before it starts
in the copper wire like a high pressure water pump.

One word of warning you need an earth or you start to get ill so I have
been told by other experimenters ie Canadian Angel light inverter.

seychelles

WHAT HE IS SAYING IS ONE NEEDS 1000V TO IGNITE AN ELECTRICAL SPARK OF 1MM WIDE AND FROM
THE TOP HAT OF THE SECONDARY TESLA COIL TO THE METAL WALL IS 1 METRE AND THAT SHOULD
CORRESPOND TO APPROXIMATELY 1 MILLION VOLTS. THEN HE IS USING 1 KILOWATT OF POWER AS INPUT
TO THE TESLA COIL WHICH HE COULD EASILY MEASURE. THEN AS HE KNOWS THE RESONANT FREQUENCY OF
THAT TESLA COIL, HE MATHEMATICAL CALCULATED THE CAPACITANCE OF THE TOP HAT TO GROUND AND USED
ALL THAT INFO INTO THAT FORMULA OF CHARGING THE TOP HAT AND DISSIPATING 1 MILLION VOLTS. AND HE COMES
TO 1 KILOWAT IN AND 3 KILOWATS OUT.

e2matrix

Can NOT view the video.   It says it is private even when logged in.   Does anyone have a copy or other source?