Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

PM "gymnastics"...

Started by iacob alex, March 09, 2013, 05:52:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iacob alex

...of your body ,at : www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2mpYJA1-iU   (from 0:10 to 1:10)

can help your mind, to get free from any head-ache regarding the simplicity of a gravity motor principle.

This is the "classic" variable arm (hinged arm) , so easy to play a continuous unbalance...

Remind the Middle Ages designs (Taccola , da Vinci, Bessler...) ,but make an attempt  to imagine a lever,a seesaw...so, not a wheel ( www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohap0KAo7kE

Simply,a wheel concept "suffocates" the main workable feature of gravity fall ,that can help us to obtain self-motion...

Try to make a direct connection with :

www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7AN2IR8p9w

www.youtube.com/watch?v=tt1S8P2dJcY

[size=78%]  [/size][size=78%]www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVT69Pde4Zo[/size]

All the best ! / Alex

circle

bodies in motion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vL_BkG9hyEo
kamae
https://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=E9zy1kt9q-8&feature=endscreen
Hira ichimonji no kamae
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMPVY_dwvaQ

now that you introduce the concept of intimately knowing motion i suppose it is appropriate to indicate now ..that , by feel, the two weights most move in the manner of hira ichimonji no kamae (i.e. migi to hidari to ka)
the decipline is very old and very detailed, a glance at the video probably will not be sufficient to show the way to the exact motion i am refering to

as for besslers wheel.. there were many things in my life that led me to the solution
not the least of which was work with an uncle who happened to have an old tool for weighing cotton
my own father had worked picking cotton in the fields of texas for $0.08 a day back in the late 1930s
at the end of the day was this damn scale.. like a nike check with a metal ring near the check hook
hook the loaded bag and move the counter weight to the notch to find balance and find the weight
it was fresh in my mind when i first found the picture of besslers wheel and began to sort its detail for comprehension

left..
and right..

typically i see the wheel from a side view
i suppose i almost always visualize it as rotating counterclockwise
down on the left and up on the right

i really do have it sorted out to completion
the path of least resistance.. has no stoping point

understaing how one system works has led me to comprehending several other systems that happen to have enough data exposed

the finsrud device is spring powered
..this having everythig to do with angle of contact of the spring and nothing so great from the magnets other than a temporary gain of reduced friction
simple as that.. even if the method to single out the correct focus for comprehending it is not so much so

the keeny wheel is a coil spring that winds itself and stores energy as it does so ..all this due to its ability to discharge only 1/4 of its stored force (per cycle) to move a weight and reset the system that eventually returns to the position where again only 1/4 of the stored energy of the most recent cycle is sufficient to reset 

only the asa jackson device is outside of my understanding due to its lack of assemblage

iacob alex

.....topic ,is an allegory,a description of one thing under image of another.
     Such,the gymnastics of your body on a inversion table/beam/lever can help your mind to simplify the things.
         www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYbT9M6KaO0
     So easy ,you can play an unbalance on a lever, moving your hands,only...like a fish in water.
     Something like that , a lever + two masses can reproduce this unbalance.
     The key word for a gravity motor is the unbalance and how we play it.
          All the best ! / Alex     

iacob alex

.....of your mind , imagination if you take a look at :
     https://youtu.be/6NG6Y5aKN0w
Finsrud's building /machinery has a clear track , but a sophisticated "attachment" .
A clear ( closed...) track with no "attachment "  can be a real challenge , if we find a manner to play gravity and inertia , as :
     www.bowl4fun.com/ron/tip41_files/tip41.htm
     Al_ex