Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Documentary on a climate change solution.

Started by Floor, November 02, 2020, 09:48:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sm0ky2

Being that the accumulation of all human activity accounts for only
10% of the effects of vulcanism from roughly 1500-2000 active volcanoes
and less than 1% of the carbon emissions from the 30,000 some undersea faults.

I think its time we start looking towards gravity and magnetism to solve our water problem.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

seychelles

MY 2 BOBS WORTH. THE CLIMATE CHANGE IS  THOUSANDS OF YEARS OF ACYCLIC EVENTS.
THE SUN IS THE CULPRIT. BUT THE SUN IS NOT A FREE ENERGY GENERATOR BUT GET ITS FUEL FROM THE BLACK
HOLES IN OUR MILKY WAY GALAXY. THE EARTH MOLTEN C0RE IS A FUSION GENERATOR. ITS FUEL SOURCE IS
FROM DEUTERIUM FROM THE SEA, OCEAN. THROUGH SEAR GRAVITATIONAL PRESSURE PRESTO FUSION.
HELIUM 3 IS ALWAYS PRESENT JUST BEFORE AND DURING AN EARTHQUAKE.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mra-AmaG33c&t=1226s

MasterPlaster

Oh no, the climate changes. What is new? When was he last time that climte did not change?

lancaIV

#32 : but the human population did not have to pay for the "climate change" monetary like now the CO2-taxation,
from free market certificate  floating price in the 10 US$/ton range to political at first fixed 50 US$ to 100 US$ to more per ton taxation !

#30 : with which scientifical numbers are you "constructing" your opinion ?

one example :

http://ossfoundation.us/projects/environment/global-warming/myths/volcanoes-emit-more-co2-than-mankind

As of 2010, humans put out on average of around 27Gt (Twenty Seven 'Gigatons') of CO2 per year.
         That's 2,700 million tons compared to natural cycles 200 million ton output.

compared :

Being that the accumulation of all human activity accounts for only 10% of the effects of vulcanism from roughly 1500-2000 active               volcanoes and less than 1% of the carbon emissions from the 30,000 some undersea faults.

For me the problem is the "temperature number politization (for partidary and monetary interests) "

when : #5 points

A.  measurements methodology change ,mechanical thermometer to digital thermometer

B.  water vapor ,as greenhouse gas, 50% atmospheric temperature change influence

C. urban heat islands around temperature measurement points

manipulates the physical numbers !

1850/1900 - 1975 : 0,5°Celsius increase          to           1975 - 2030 :  1° Celsius increase ( from -2020 1000´studies as IPCC preview )

seychelles

AND HOW MUCH TERRA TONS OF CO2 THE VOLCANOES SPLURGE OUT ALL
OVER THIS WORLD. SO ONCE UPON THE VERY VERY DISTANT PAST ALL THAT WAS
IS NOW . THAT IS ALL THE CO2 WHICH IS THE FOSSIL FUEL WAS ONCE IN THE ATMOSPHERE
AND THE PLANTS AND THE ALGEAS MUST HAVE CONSUMED ALL THE CO2 AND STORED IT IN THE FOSSIL
FUEL.