Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Chinese Oscillator and MOS FET Driver, Hardware experiment

Started by AlienGrey, November 13, 2020, 04:37:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeg

Guys, does anyone know how those machines work? It says 230V/50Hz but i feed it with alternating dc at 110KHz and seems that it works normally. What is the catch here? Are we talking about dc motors with a bridge at their input? ::)

In addition, i would like your help on the following.
We see at the china-kapa device that the 28T output of the zvs ferrite transformer, is in series with a cap and an output transformer. The input zvs inductors are of 5 turns each. So 24V/5T=4,8Volts per turn. So 28T X 4,8V equals 134V peak. My oscilloscope here shows almost 200V peak. Why is that? Is it due to accumulation of voltage cycle per cycle? And if this is true then do you think it is possible to raise voltage even more across the 28T coil without adding more turns to it? What the maximum voltage at this point depends of?

AlienGrey

Quote from: Jeg on December 05, 2020, 04:20:10 AM
Guys, does anyone know how those machines work? It says 230V/50Hz but i feed it with alternating dc at 110KHz and seems that it works normally. What is the catch here? Are we talking about dc motors with a bridge at their input? ::)

In addition, i would like your help on the following.
We see at the china-kapa device that the 28T output of the zvs ferrite transformer, is in series with a cap and an output transformer. The input zvs inductors are of 5 turns each. So 24V/5T=4,8Volts per turn. So 28T X 4,8V equals 134V peak. My oscilloscope here shows almost 200V peak. Why is that? Is it due to accumulation of voltage cycle per cycle? And if this is true then do you think it is possible to raise voltage even more across the 28T coil without adding more turns to it? What the maximum voltage at this point depends of?

Do you think you might be missing some thing ?  I think the fets are feeding a very loose coupled magnetic coupling across the ferrite core and also the cap isn't any old value it has to be tuned to match the two inductance's do that and see how far you can get. Lx = Cx the play ground swing perhaps.

Also when the guy was winding the coils I also noticed both sides of the wingdings were not equal or was it an illusion.

AG

AlienGrey

One other thing the jig saw is inductive shouldn't it be a restive load ?

Jeg

Quote from: AlienGrey on December 05, 2020, 05:26:14 AM
Do you think you might be missing some thing ?  I think the fets are feeding a very loose coupled magnetic coupling across the ferrite core and also the cap isn't any old value it has to be tuned to match the two inductance's do that and see how far you can get. Lx = Cx the play ground swing perhaps.

Also when the guy was winding the coils I also noticed both sides of the wingdings were not equal or was it an illusion.
Hi AG
I don't understand what you mean about loose coupling. It doesn't look loose to me at all. Of course when it is in resonance, then Lx=Cx which gives rise to current. Shouldn't voltage have to follow the turns ratio thing?

About the Chineese's number of turns, there is only one turn difference between left and right coils. 50T and 49T. Not a big difference. The middle coils are of 48T each.

Quote from: AlienGrey on December 05, 2020, 05:29:28 AM
One other thing the jig saw is inductive shouldn't it be a restive load ?

Why to use only resistive loads and not inductive ones? It works with both kinds. But behaves better by using inductive loads. Meaning that COP is higher with inductive loads in this inverter.

synchro1

Packing the PVC core with magnetite composit would be much simpler then shaping that rectangular job right?

There is really not much to this build; The coils are household wire! What kind of advantage would there be in building a ferrite core with blocks? Permeability can be controlled with particulate ratio.