Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

What is the name of the (autistic?) man who could make Free Energy circuits?

Started by aether22, November 26, 2020, 10:38:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aether22

Quote from: ramset on November 29, 2020, 04:04:12 PM
I believe Stefan can give you a board with administrative
Capacity( separate section)
To keep it organized and update or whatever ?
to keep thread neat !

Yeah, um so how would I set that up?  Email or message Stefan? I'm kinda on the fence about it, it will all depend on someone being interested in what I have to share.
So far no one has taken a minute to expose their palm to the energy from my images (or if they have they haven't mentioned it).

Let me give you one example, now this bit is theory, but it's pretty sensible.

Tesla asserted (or did others assert about him, I don't know) that current flow would stop aetheric energy so he sought to stop the current as soon as possible.

I have found the main aetheric energy that I work with seems to be wash off of electrons or negative ions, this has been termed a soft electron by some, or space electron, it could be considered to be the ghostly energy body" of an electron, it spins as electrons have spin.

I attract this energy with a right handed wound coil =\\\\\\=  This energy
Well, if electrons are all moving in one direction, this would create a massive vortex, like that of a coil, in other words this energy gets sucked into the electrons.

Okay, so the other thing worth noting is that aetheric energy (which can be evolved from voltage sources without current like say a high voltage DC generator) can in the right circumstances jump a gap that is further than the underlying voltage can make the electrons do.

This means that you can have the aetheric energy flow through such an open circuit.
So imagine that some large industrial DC generator (basically a DC motor being used as a generator) connected to a transmission line, to a network, and the generator is turning but the switch is open, the "ghost electrons" flowing through the cicuit and I guess making a "ghost magnetic field".
Suddenly switch closure occurs and the electrons suck the aetheric energy into themselves which might be massive at this point, they become charged with this energy as the "ghost current's" has it's associated "ghost magnetic field" collapse".
And what does a collapsing magnetic field do?  It creates a voltage spike!

Did I just give a reasonable description of how the purported spike event, powerful enough to kill switch operators occurred?

I believe the chance of that is decent!
A mechanism that could be used for free Energy with engineering potentially in reach of the experimenter?  Perhaps.

?To forgive is to set a prisoner free and then discover that the prisoner was you.?  Lewis Smedes

lancaIV

Hello aether22,
Dr. ? Nikola Tesla got WHERE  his education,studied WHEN,got promotion,habilitation,Doctor-Fathers  ?

Aether : Funkenaether,Radiofrequency-Spectrum,broad casting 187?-188?  !

Hintergrundrauschen ~ background/thermal noise  et cet.              noise also translated by : voltage

To differ ether and aether II : e-/ae-/-theric oil !

You heared probably about 'cold current ',Bearden/Lindemann,....

espacent advanced : Hanna Albert Awad         utility model application : US2002171299 ( now free) Sink electricity

Probably your findings improving ?!

It is written,that somebody was ordered to work with Dr. ? Tesla,to receive more -specific-  infomation than probably by Tesla wished 
                                                   Thomas Townsend Brown ( Prof. Biefeld-BROWN  ? ,Philadelphia Experiment )

Do you know,studied Thomas T.Brown his  publications ?

Electro-kinetics,MEP : motionless(mechanical !)pumps , MHD,EMD,EHD et cet.

In Dr.?Tesla original language,Studienzeit Oesterreich-Ungarn  : 2020 p.C . related Torsions-Feld + Feldkraft

Understanding :            Nikola Tesla - Thomas Townsend Brown - Hermann Plauson -  Baltzar von Platen

Thermo-Dynamical Carnot process applied  as Plasma-Dynamic/-al Carnot process

Sincerely
OCWL

p.s. : https://www.deutschlandfunk.de/quintessenz-physiker-finden-hinweise-auf-bislang-unbekannte.676.de.html?dram:article_id=488266

Not complicated to understand : wikipedia Carl_Friedrich_von_Weizsäcker   betreffend              " ure "  - G.U.T.

Gott wuerfelt nicht,aber knobelt,Yatzee z.B. :P ,zumindest bei uns so

p.s.II:  Professor Dr.phys. Felix Ehrenhaft (Peers :Victor von Lang,Ludwig Boltzmann,Franz-Serafin Exner )

Hans Coler Magnetstromapparat
          Richard Buerkle

ccw/cw Fleming-/Lenz Orientation Rule/law ? B/H ! By EE-books,+ wrong orientation advice ! To reality !
           = Theory and Practise Non-Conformity ! Measurements Error Nr.1 !

seychelles

WELL  BEAT THAT. THE ANTIGRAVITY, PRIEST SAINT JOSEPH OF CUPERTINO.
HE LIFTED AND INSTALLED A HEAVY WOODEN CROSS ONTOP OF A CHURCH STEEPLE.

lancaIV

Quote from: seychelles on December 01, 2020, 06:01:24 AM
WELL  BEAT THAT. THE ANTIGRAVITY, PRIEST SAINT JOSEPH OF CUPERTINO.
HE LIFTED AND INSTALLED A HEAVY WOODEN CROSS ONTOP OF A CHURCH STEEPLE.

Hello seychelles,
I never heared something about this one from hundreds of Saints , only for the romano-catholic community !

Looking with the given name : lev(e-)itation with up to 60 meters in high 'flying' and taking a 10 mtr. cross .

Impressive the numbers ,what we  read :
1 floor 2,5 mtr. average high, 60 mtr. high/2,5 mtr. =

24 floors building
           60 meters high jump compared :

2020 high jumping world record 2,45 mtr. Javier Sotomayor (1993)

2020 pole vault world record 6,15 mtr. Armand Duplantis (6,18 meters hall )

Very magic,indeed ! "faith moves mountains" ?
the power of the mind in creating reality: church-mystiks,agnostics ~ PSI-phenomen/Para-Psychology

Sincerely

Floor