Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

STILL NOT ONE PERSON HAS TAKEN 1 MINUTE TO TEST THIS WORLD CHANGING PROOF?!?!?!

Started by aether22, December 07, 2020, 11:01:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NdaClouDzzz

@aether22
Very insightful. So much so that I feel you should start a thread dedicated to your insights so as not to lose all of this info in an obscure thread not worthy of your deep thought. At least one member here (evostars--Master Evo) would undoubtedly be on your level. I'm afraid I am not, but I do recognize and appreciate your intellect.
Cheers.

aether22

Quote from: NdaClouDzzz on December 15, 2020, 05:24:46 AM
@aether22
Very insightful. So much so that I feel you should start a thread dedicated to your insights so as not to lose all of this info in an obscure thread not worthy of your deep thought. At least one member here (evostars--Master Evo) would undoubtedly be on your level. I'm afraid I am not, but I do recognize and appreciate your intellect.
Cheers.

Well I have tried several times to do so, but never got any traction.
I guess this subject line isn't the best, but I was so sick of being totally ignored.

But don't worry about "being on my level", the fact is people who know a lot are less open to learning new things generally, unless they adopt the beginners mindset, which is one way of becoming excellent at something, constantly learning, constantly open.

Any suggestion what the new topic name should be to get people's attention?
?To forgive is to set a prisoner free and then discover that the prisoner was you.?  Lewis Smedes

Floor

Quote from: aether22 on December 15, 2020, 03:03:51 PM

Partial quote only..

I think that we live in a time in which getting people's attention is too often given an
all important standing.  Very few things, if any, merit that everyone / very many need
to give attention to it.

It does seem as if a large number of views and comments upon a subject are a validation of
that subject / author.  There is some proof of validity simply by numbers of views.  But then
again  Adolph Hitler was very popular for a time.
   And...
There is undoubtedly a gratification, in seeing that a large number of people have
viewed or commented upon ones own ideas or topics.
  But...
Unless we believe it is a good thing to embark upon a purely commercial and other
wise meritless endeavor (I don't),  our priority ought to be content and its value inherently.
not numbers of views.

That being said...
It is not inherently bad to want people to view our topics or share their reflections upon it.

Do you think we humans need to become more psychic ?

floor

NdaClouDzzz

Quote from: aether22 on December 15, 2020, 03:03:51 PM

Not sure, bud. Only you know what's in your head. But if you feel the need to share, then share; that's what I do!  ;D
Cheers

ronotte

Hi Aether22,[/font]
[/font]its lot of time that for many reasons I am outside FE so this short note is only a tribute to your willing to show here something that nonetheless does exists and is coherent with energy that pervade all. In effect I am practicing with radionics since a couple of years with discrete achievements and I discovered a whole new world ready to experiment with.[/font]
[/font]Note: Hmm... this is a rather potentially dangerous ground as radionics can be used for both good and bad purposes I did an error ...and very soon suffered for it![/font]
[/font]So, I am happy to shortly detail here one of many rather unusual facts I assisted and replicated easily...you can do/use it the same without big problems just like the special pics you show (Yes, I feel something but only after printing them).[/font]
[/font]So, just peek a small piece of paper and draw, using a standard pencil (pencil is important), the outline of a battery showing: name, voltage and polarity. That is all.[/font]
[/font]Well, after that, try to measure the voltage putting the tester leads over the polarities: of course, you do not read anything even with tester set to highest available sensibility.[/font]
[/font]Here comes the added value. I have put the paper over my BerkanaLab 3 dials radionic device input plate and found the balancing rate while applying my focused intent to charge the battery (it took about 3 minutes). After that I moved the paper over the output plate and left it for about 15 minutes.[/font]
[/font]Then I removed the paper, put it over the table and measured, as before (in mV range), the eventual presence of a voltage. Believe it or not...but I measured relevant voltage ranging between 20mV and 200mV. I was stunned and repeated many times the measure obtaining the same result. I found out also that such a voltage existed for more than 1 day.[/font]
Comments are appreciated.[/font]
[/font]
ronotte[/font]