Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Theory of Lunativity

Started by Lunkster, January 26, 2021, 10:44:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sm0ky2

To grasp the concept of time dilation there is a key point
being the perspective.
Rather than engaging in the dauntless prospect of adjusting the length of our measure (1 second)
Einstein gathered to observationally lock the rate of exchange (c).
this reverse prospect denies us investigation of variable values for (c),
but defines a precise value for (t) by reverse engineering the observation.

But only when the two are compared from a single perspective.

I will use the Lunar satellite for this discussion, because in the future the moon is governed by a Lunacracy, and it just seems fitting.

From our measureable perspective the earth is spinning at roughly 1k mph, to everything we see
From the Sun's perspective we move at ~67k mph
And from a theoretical stationary center of the Milky Way 260k mph

Forget the galaxy for a moment, we'll just stay here
The earth moves at 68k relative to a point in space.
the moon, which circles the earth at  2.2k mph has 2 distinct time references from our perspective.

The first when it passes the earth on the outer celestial half of its orbit
The moon is moving at 69k mph, relative to our point in space.
The second is on the inner half of its celestial orbit
The moon is moving at 67k mph, relative to our point in space.

From the points perspective, time on the moon both speeds up then slows down, and averages out the same.

From the earths perspective time on the moon moves slower.
From the moon's perspective, people on earth grow old and die faster.

Because of the constraints on the equation:
Time, itself, is relative.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

sm0ky2

The energy equation indifferentiates mass from energy.
Making an electromagnet time-dialation machine a possibility.

Time is not reversible in the sense of going back to before 'now'.
Wherever now is.....

But, within the effective field, the rate of the progression of time can be altered.
Either sped up or slowed down. And in one discrete quantum case, returned to the state when the machine was turned on.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

sm0ky2

Our quantum computers will never give us a playground with a reset button,
At least not in any of our lifetimes.

However, if enough research and funding went into it,
An agricultural field in an emf that was able to grow crops in minutes
What would comparably be months of our time...
This is not really a far stretch.
The real question is: does the crop $ pay for the energy cost of maintaining the field.

onepower

Smoky2
QuoteThe energy equation indifferentiates mass from energy.
Making an electromagnet time-dialation machine a possibility.

It makes sense that Energy and Mass cannot be divided because all energy relates to the motion of a mass ie. kinetic. Energy is not something but a measure of the past or present work performed on a mass leading to it's present motion. Using the logic that if something is in motion some work must have been performed to set it in motion at some point in time.

However I fail to see the connection between Mass-Energy and the possibility of a time-dialation machine. I understand how a velocity near or faster than light could be perceived as a variation on the perception of time however that would only be an illusion.

QuoteBut, within the effective field, the rate of the progression of time can be altered.
Either sped up or slowed down. And in one discrete quantum case, returned to the state when the machine was turned on.

I would correct your statement and say, the rate of the progression of time can be "perceived" to be altered. However a perception or belief does not support the actual reality of a situation. Time cannot change...

The concept in question isn't difficult to understand. For example, we have trouble tracking UFO's because a standard radar has a range of around 200 miles and sweep of 360 Deg over 2 seconds. However if a crafts velocity is so great it can move through the sweep area faster than 2 seconds it doesn't register. In fact the radar software rejects any abnormal deviations of velocity from normal as an error. Hence the reason they can move about and seldom be detected. This is a good example of how many confuse the measures of time and velocity.

So in every case a perceived variation in time can easily be explained by an unexpected velocity or change in velocity.

For example, I have seen first hand what many here dream about. A device which can produce a wave like disturbance which travels through any material, even a Faraday cage, as if it wasn't even there. As well, the theory is simple and based on known physics. You see the only reason a Faraday cage can shield an EM wave is by opposing the wave through induction ie. Lenz law. The induction is a function of conduction hence the reason the cage must be a conductive material like copper.

However as Tesla implied, if the rate and magnitude of the disturbance is greater than the ability of the material to conduct hence induct then there is little or no opposition. So in fact what were talking about, which so few can seem to understand, is grade school physics. We simply produce a disturbance which changes faster than the ability of the material to oppose it. When the cause is changing faster than the surrounding effects, it negates said effects.

In fact, this phenomena creates chaos with all electronics and measuring equipment like clocks for obvious reasons. I could easily fool you or anyone else into thinking time was being manipulated. The trick is having the knowledge and understanding to realize time is not being manipulated a material property is...

Regards
AC

sm0ky2

i agree, with your premise.
But it is not all inclusive.

Sure we can trick our apperatus
We can even send signals through our walls and cages
by planning where the nodes are or frequency to great or small, etc

I suppose, if the light between the mirrors never changes velocity
but the mirrors do
this may be only an illusion. (maybe)

The atomic clock is a little harder to dismiss.
Did we 'trick' the atom by speeding it up?

if something is 100,000 light years away, but we see it in a state 120,000 yrs ago...
are we merely visually delayed in our perception by our illusion of dialation?
or would an observer at closer to its speed actually 'be' in its' time?
We have no real way of knowing this beyond the mathematical.

In a laboratory, however:

We do have the capability to exceed the 2 MV / cm^3 required to break the threshold of spacetime distortion.