Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Temporary placeholder Allcandian topic Victor Schaubergers devices

Started by ramset, February 08, 2021, 09:06:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sollaris1989

Hello guys.
Thank you for the book @Ramset.
I will add it to my collection and read it when I have time.

There are people that say , that Victor found a way to extract energy.....towards 1 million volts from 1 drop of water.
So he was not just a man who transported trees on a river..as many people say he was.
He was a researcher.
Stay safe and take care  !
@Sollaris

ramset

Seems to be taking a while to hear back from Stefan
Here a comment which is quite interesting

Snip" would produce a cold expansion 2000 times the original "

https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=4068.msg87795;topicseen#msg87795

Chet K
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

ramset

AllCanadian

On the nature of Energy..

I can ask many people questions about any number of things but when I ask them "what is energy" nobody seems to have a rational answer. What is a magnetic or an electric field?, what is the gravic field?, what is inertia...nobody has any answers?. We presume to know or understand so many things and yet everyone I ask has no answers to anything that really matters. Why is this?...why is it nobody seems to have any answers?.
Apparently all is known, by some greater force or entity, however that does not change the fact that when I ask a question nobody seems to have an answer. I want to know the answer, I want it, and if the supposed answer only leads to more questions then it's not a real answer. As well if the answer cannot be justified or proven then it's not an answer, it's just more bs under the guise of an answer.      ..When I ask a question I demand a reasonable answer which can be proven or justified and anything less is just bullshit...This is the reality Viktor Schauberger and most other inventors have to deal with. Simply believing anything is never enough and if we cannot drag what we believe into reality then it means nothing. Which begs the question, how do we make what seems impossible... possible.
  Viktor touched on the problem and he was very critical of science even though he practiced science. Viktor proclaimed science was a prostitution of the facts even as he practiced science. A methodology whereby we form a theory based on natural phenomena then prove the theory with experiments which is exactly what Viktor did. In effect Viktor answered his own question by his actions and despite his claims he was a scientists in every sense of the word.
  The lesson here is that we can believe anything we want however reality remains and it is what it is despite our beliefs. Whatever answer we find must be a real answer justified with a reasonable explanation and proof. Anything less is just wishful thinking or imaginary however the kicker is we do not know what others could imagine...
  Others could imagine anything and what we think impossible could be normal for someone else. What is normal?, for me the conversion of what Viktor called UR or natures energy is normal and burning stuff seems barbaric. I mean really, burning shit to produce heat is the best we can do?. So as primitive man continues  to burn stuff another man is converting radiant energy from a star with solar panels to produce energy. We can do better and we will...
End quote

Source https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=4068.msg87839;topicseen#msg87839
Still waiting on Stefan
Thanks Grandma

ramset

Thanks Grandma

ramset

Thanks Grandma