Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Did someone tried to replicate a Hendershot Generator ???

Started by robbyd, August 19, 2007, 10:33:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skysabre

Thank you, rc3po !

Thanks for the lead...There's a wealth of material to harvest from! I should have joined this forum a long time back! ! !

I'm inclined to pick on projects that can be done using basic materials and components. Maybe we can all use our know-how (mine is zero, but I have time ;D) to design specific components into a chosen project, and those with time and resources can start work. Maybe like a team effort?

Whatever you decide on, that's okay with me.

Finally, THANKS! for a lot of things.

Skysabre

Skysabre

Quote from: andrea76 on April 30, 2014, 11:25:42 AM
excerpt "from the archive of lester hendershot":
"A very small unit composed of wire, a magnet, several especially designed coils, condensors, collector units, and a few other minor items, will cut this force.  ANOTHER ESPECIALLY DESIGNED MECHANISM WILL POLARIZE IT, GIVING A POSITIVE AND A NEGATIVE CONNECTION TO ANY RESISTANCE AND THE RESULT IS THE GENERATION OF ELECTRICITY."

we forget something???

Hi andrea76

If you have any ideas to run this experiment further, please let me know. I haven't taken apart my unit until now, I'd be glad to mess it up again. ;D

Skysabre

rc3po

Quote from: andrea76 on April 30, 2014, 11:25:42 AM
excerpt "from the archive of lester hendershot":
"A very small unit composed of wire, a magnet, several especially designed coils, condensors, collector units, and a few other minor items, will cut this force.  ANOTHER ESPECIALLY DESIGNED MECHANISM WILL POLARIZE IT, GIVING A POSITIVE AND A NEGATIVE CONNECTION TO ANY RESISTANCE AND THE RESULT IS THE GENERATION OF ELECTRICITY."

we forget something???
A/C doesn't have a positive & negative...
Forget it - it doesn't work and never will. You are wasting your time with the hendershot generator.
I have proven that it is a hoax. If it actually worked, I would be dancing a jig and going to collect my
million $$$.

benfr

I have no idea of what is missing for it to work, of course. But  I was wondering that since resonance with air coils happens or disappears when the coils are moved in relation to a ferrite rod ...
so if I had built this machine, I would not only move the iron rods away from the magnet to see  what happens, but also for debugging purposes, try to have the coil around thoses 2 iron bars movable in and out also. (sliding)
As I think the hendershot generator is something about resonance...It would may be allow to see things about resonance kick in.
Note : I also believe the inductance values and capacitance values are key in this machine, so ideally if that could be made to be variable somehow... may be we could make that machine work more easily...my 2 cents really...Cheers !