Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Kapanadze & S.Mark & Akula

Started by AreYouSure?, March 15, 2021, 12:33:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlienGrey

Quote from: AreYouSure? on March 20, 2021, 08:21:53 PM
You can only imagine how it works, me included.

But you never question that capacitor in high field of tesla coil has only capacitive component,
while bifilar coil (capacitor) have inductive + capacitive component.

Your experienced aye in a field of electronics never saw that aspect.
And when you say its nothing, it must be fact, and must not be questioning. (((No if i sa 'I' some one else might see something else I don't))).

But, yet it does work in a ways which can not be explained with classic, your way of presenting of fields behaviour. ((be aware all you see might
not be all they want you to see))

I am not here to defend anything,
but if I with much more less experience than you was able to see difference, i'm not here to judge but I might have learned stuff others
curse at me for beind different in my view of things))
than I can only say good luck in your quest my friend!

Stay well!
Be aware you can't have sections of a wave when multiplying or transposing or dividing between nodes
you wont get anywhere if you do. There are some here who think they are god's or celebrity kings but don't they have to protect
that image trust no one.

MasterPlaster

The Chinese guy makes 3 segments around the core.

The middle contains the center tapped coil.

He next feeds the 28 turn coil in the middle and winds 14 turns 1st section and then, 14 turns in the third section.
Note that he uses Litz coil for all windings.

Even so, I don't have enough confidence to start replicating this.

antijon

I'm a bit lost, what's special about that schematic? It looks like a resonant DC to DC converter. Similar to this http://www.seekic.com/circuit_diagram/Power_Supply_Circuit/MOSFET_resonant_DC___DC_converter_circuit_diagram.html except he's using an oscillator. Seems counter intuitive because the oscillator would have to be tuned to the resonant frequency of the mosfets driving the transformer.

Aside from that, he's stepping up the voltage and filtering it at 220v. Nothing looks special about the transformers, so is this expected to produce OU?

Why not just use a cheap ZVS to drive a transformer, then rectify that?

AreYouSure?

Quote from: AlienGrey on March 23, 2021, 10:12:07 AM
Be aware you can't have sections of a wave when multiplying or transposing or dividing between nodes
you wont get anywhere if you do. There are some here who think they are god's or celebrity kings but don't they have to protect
that image trust no one.

I am not talking about stuff you do.

As I read posts from WII about bifilar coil capacitor, which has inductive and capacitive component in a weird combination.
I did few setups with it and saw that strong field of Tesla coil had influence on bifilar coil  capacitance component.
In another words, It has more current on output of bifilar coil capacitor, than without presence of Tesla coil field,
while it did not draw additional power from source.

For a source driver I used tuned resonant circuit, which draw a little power on input side.

It can turn inductance into capacitance, but does not respond back via Lenz law,
and does not draw more from primary driver circuit.
And strong field of Tesla secondary affects separation of charges on bifilar coil capacitor in positive way.

All 3 secondaries I wind on single spool, including 1 driving winding, which drives all of them,
where Tesla secondary have 1 role, while bifilar have another.

This is what I was talking about.
First I saw it in posts of ToolOfCortex and later in WII posts, who pointed on ToolOfCortex.
I tried it, and it has potential. I did not found anything new, just tried what was in the posts.

And is fascinating, that something like that did not emerge before, because it is not complicated thing.

Stronger the Tesla secondary coil field, greater the separation of charges on bifilar capacitor coil.

And I don't care what you will answer or anyone else.

alan

Quote from: MasterPlaster on March 15, 2021, 09:39:39 AM
Start here. Watch all the videoes.
https://www.youtube.com/user/SweetSQM/videos
Best source to understand the principles of ou. But it looks like a pwm to DC converter, during rise time the flux oscillates, the intention is countering back mmf through asymmetric flux linkage, then during T_off, the 2 coils function like a lfuxcap, fighting each others flux decay maintaining emf, when current is permitted in both. 
It's possible https://journals.aps.org/prl/abstract/10.1103/PhysRevLett.121.213903 
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/flyback-transformer-gap-colin-j-tuck