Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Has anyone here constructed an overunity system that works?

Started by TriKri, March 29, 2021, 06:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ilya Tsimbaluk

Quote from: onepower on August 21, 2023, 01:00:50 PM
Cloxxki
I tend to follow the best interpretation of Occam's razor. Which is, "the answer which relies on the fewest assumptions is probably the right one". Many say, "the simplest answer is the right one" but this is a fallacy. Logically, an answer can be simple but still be wrong. When we say answer we mean a fact and all facts rely on the fewest false assumptions.

For example, many critics claim a FE device must violate the Conservation of Energy. However if the COE cannot be violated then how could a FE device violate it?. It's clearly a false statement because it directly contradicts itself and yet we hear it all the time. Which begs the question, if a FE device cannot violate the COE then where does the energy come from?.

AC

Energy comes from there (Physical Vacuum) and spreads in it, interacting with a physical body in the form of conductors, semiconductors. goes to the same Physical Vacuum in the form of radiation (heat and light) according to the principles of thermodynamics. However, at that time there was not yet a clear understanding of the nature of light (heat), which was introduced by Maxwell.
We're talking about Joule-Lenz heat.

onepower

Quote from: Ilya Tsimbaluk on October 18, 2023, 05:00:48 PM
Energy comes from there (Physical Vacuum) and spreads in it, interacting with a physical body in the form of conductors, semiconductors. goes to the same Physical Vacuum in the form of radiation (heat and light) according to the principles of thermodynamics. However, at that time there was not yet a clear understanding of the nature of light (heat), which was introduced by Maxwell.
We're talking about Joule-Lenz heat.

I have heard similar responses however when a generalized answer only raises more questions then in my opinion it's not a real answer.

For example we know all space is full of high energy particles and EM waves so why not just say that?. Feynman/Wheeler claimed a cup sized volume of supposedly "empty" space has enough energy to boil the worlds oceans. So space is obviously not empty as many falsely assumed. There is more than enough mainstream science to prove the universe is in fact a sea of energy.

So we have already established the fact every space cannot be empty and is in fact seething with energy as high energy particles and EM waves. Problem solved...

Here's a clue, space is a perfect vacuum as is the space between the particles in all atoms and in fact all material things. This is true because a vacuum is defined as any space devoid of matter. We could go deeper and get into sub-atomic particles but there is really no need. It's enough to understand the difference between matter and that which is not matter.

Here is another clue which should have been obvious but for some reason isn't. If the whole universe is a perfect vacuum then it's almost as if we and everything we know are living inside a "vacuum tube" and all of the same rules apply. If you observed a few electrons moving inside an electron tube should you suppose the moving electrons are the source of the energy?. Well no, it's absurd and a primitive notion of the way things work at best.

On thermo(heat)dynamics(motion), I find the perspective primitive and reject it. The actual energy involved always relates to electrodynamics ie. a change of electric and magnetic fields so why dumb down the concept into something as absurd as jiggling atoms as heat?. It makes no sense to me and is right up there with this video at minute 1:40 "if my grandma had wheels she would've been a bike" ie. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OplyHCIBmfE.

Simply put artists on the cutting edge of energy technology do not dumb down everything to the lowest common denominator. That is for people who understand nothing of energy or how it applies.

AC

sm0ky2

The rare successes are masked among opportunities to learn
and make mistakes
and learn more

But yes, some have created overunity here amongst these threads.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

sm0ky2

Quote from: onepower

On thermo(heat)dynamics(motion), I find the perspective primitive and reject it. The actual energy involved always relates to electrodynamics ie. a change of electric and magnetic fields so why dumb down the concept into something as absurd as jiggling atoms as heat?. It makes no sense to me and is right up there with this video at minute 1:40 "if my grandma had wheels she would've been a bike" ie. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OplyHCIBmfE.

Simply put artists on the cutting edge of energy technology do not dumb down everything to the lowest common denominator. That is for people who understand nothing of energy or how it applies.

AC

After a lifetime of combating thermodynamic theory, i found it ironically humorous to watch them remove all of the heat, then have to realize that Maxwell was still staring them in the face.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

sm0ky2

I want to add something to this topic,

While developing overunity systems IS a major goal
There are a lot of other energy related topic we often address
Such as alternative sources, renewable sources, efficiency, reclamation

Major successes have come out of those areas such as the Joule Thief,
which is now taught in colleges and used in many major electronics systems
As well as the Archimedes solar death ray, which now provides 3% of the worlds power

In terms of Overunity, i can point you to my personal top 4 areas that i feel have the most promise in our current situation:

1) magnetic gates (HJ/triforce/SEG) and magnetogravitics (AQ et all,)

2) electromagnetigravitics (see Stephans spring based analog)

3) Tesla / Tinsel Koala / Master Ivo - radiant overunity

4) low power plasma electrolysis

There are other interesting things floating around but i believe the above have the most likely chance of being developed into large usable systems.