Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Temporary placeholder for Dally and friends builders bench

Started by ramset, April 06, 2021, 07:19:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

ramset

Getting more serious ( re: local conditions and protocols for testing /safely .
As mentioned many times by the builders... these techs stir things up in local area !

I imagine that's a good thing , but precautions are mandatory!
https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=3926.msg94066;topicseen#msg94066

Shared with gratitude and respect
Chet K

Thanks Grandma

stivep

Great work  Itsu you have done over  the years
Thank You for that. I don't want this to sound esoteric.
You and me  we are fallowing certain complex direction. 
I took as priority to concentrate on what energy comes from before  conversion and you are investigating workability of the device
that wasn't conformed independently as  working.
Just because  it is related to Tariel Kapanadze  I suggest to do the simple test.
Take The fancy Tariel/Ruslan coil   place it vertically, add    conducting telescopic mast having on the top capacitor on the top.
Place it on  aluminum  foil 20m long  and  at the end  of that coil place regular Tesla coil acting with  adjustable top capacitor acting  as a receiver.
The frequency   of resonance of both should not be more than 52MHz. At best 1.8MHz but than  foil length must be longer so you are not in  near field.
See if you are able to send energy from point A to B.
Example:
https://overunity.com/18335/wireless-energy-transfer-experiments-builders-board/msg558491/#msg558491
Watch videos.

The difference between videos done by that PhD and me is that he had not much idea  what he is doing and what Zenneck Wave is about.
changing elevation of top capacitor makes the trick but now  it would be you trying differently winded  coil  in  the same condition.
The reason for  that coil to look like that is lowering its resonance frequency by  CW CCW sections.
Dr Corum  made it clear in his patent from 1987

In proposed arrangement  we fulfill conditions for  the interface  - conducting media and  Air  above it acting as dielectric.

Wesley

ramset

Stivep
Thanks for contribution

Certainly interesting and .......

Here the open source builder/researchers continue the hunt

https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=3926.msg94254;topicseen#msg94254

Respectfully
Chet K
Thanks Grandma

ramset

Thanks Grandma