Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

combinator

Started by Aerny, February 11, 2007, 10:13:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aerny

Anyone thought of some sort of a "combinator"?

2 days ago I thought, for it's freezing here right now;), OK there is no answer released yet to enable us to actually build a OU device. Am I right?

But there are other forms of "free energy" like wind, thermo etc.

A lot of people, including me, are trying to work out a 360 magnetic loop. Some succeeded, some don't but still: no constant loops.

However, in some other section of this forum, people are investigating magnetic shielding. But then again; it works but the "OU" of the rotation cannot provide enough energy to make that final switch...

But why looking at the self containing over unity to actually make the "holy grail switch"? Maybe we could consider combinations of solar/thermal/wind to make that final switch in order to get a consistent and closed loop.

The energy of solar/thermal/wind can be stored in a rechargeable battery. The sky is the limit, if you speak about the available permanent magnets with various forces. There are more then enough possibilities to power up a generator.

I am just sharing these thoughts with you, maybe you think it's rubbish, maybe you think it makes sense. Let me know.

gyulasun

Hi,

Your thoughts are ok for me but there is one thing I do not like and it is the battery. Yes I know it is the best and relatively cheap  energy storage device at present for tinkerers too but not really enviroment friendly. Imagine  the use of the batteries would be multiplied manyfold when an overunity system based on their energy storage ability were to be introduced in the near future.
If we need to use combinations of solar, wind, thermal and geothermic alternative sources I think one or two of them would always be available for helping out an overunity machine that needs some energy supply, I would left out batteries on the long run for sure. Of course, this wish should then be designed into the system and make an overunity device that is capable of working with a certain, defined minimum input energy and give out the needed one.

The other side of this question is: if there is really a true overunity machine, why would not be possible to loop some of its output power back to supply itself, in an appropiate and safe way?  To start up such a device however some outside energy would still be needed but then this could come from a hand or foot driven mini generator, for instance, also built into the ou machine...

So I would be for a fully enviroment friendly ou system.

Regards
Gyula

Aerny

Hi,

I share the thoughts about the batteries, however as long as there is no other (also read this as simple) way to get at least enough energy to get over the sticky point this could be the way to go to the next step.

But then again you're right about; if it is possible to produce overunity, why don't get it back into the device again...

So, it got me thinking again, I get the issue.

Thanks for your input!

Aerny

pese

see also  LEEBELL.NET

alltime a lot of nice ideas .
(store energy  in compressed air for exampple)

http://leebell.net/
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

Aerny

Thanks Pese,

Very good website indeed.