Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A Very Simple Version Of A Very Simple Magnetic Generator?

Started by NerzhDishual, January 13, 2007, 03:52:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pese

Yes !
Perhaps !

If i can see the scematics , i know more
that from the "video-show"
Pese
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

NerzhDishual

Hi Pese!

I had imagined a 'general' non-aggression agreement between us.

Actually, IMHO, Free_NRG is such a controversial and difficult subject that we (so called 'believers') do not need to fight, flame, mock and scorn between us. Do we? Unless you were a patented skeptic.

I do not know anything about the author of this vid. He his not a friend of mine.
I, of course, have not any shematics.

I have nothing to prove with this vid. I was just quessing it could be worth to be mentioned. Period.

Best
Nolite mittere margaritas ante porcos.

idnick

@Pese!

"I had imagined a 'general' non-aggression agreement between us."

Pese, Don't do it!!! Sounds like a trick too me  :o  hehehe And just when things looked like they could get heated!!!  ;D  LMFAO Both of ya have a good day ;)

Dave

sevich

Everyone has a right to disagree with whoever, even if it starts a verbal war.

Todays verbal wars (or flame wars) in free energy are subtle compared to the days gone past...so I presume
Do you think that Newton, Einstein, bessler or others haven't had a harsh (filthy) verbal exchange?.....yeah right!  I'm sure if only 0.01 % of their words are used there, this Stefans forum wouldn't see tomorrows sunlight.

Acording to some, we should cosmeticly agree with each other's ideas so as not to rock the free energy boat thereby continuing our non differing views in this field.

NerzhDishual

Which salutation do you prefer to read?
"Hello nice & clever overunity.com blokes" or "Hi filthy overuni T dot com Trolls" (for example) ;D

Quote from: sevich on January 15, 2007, 01:41:19 AM
Acording to some, we should cosmeticly agree with each other's ideas so as not to rock the free energy boat thereby continuing our non differing views in this field.

Yes, my dear Sevich, according to me (for example), the FE 'believers' (and experimenters), have to esthetically made a point of kindly speaking with each others in this very forum, should there were any disagreeing opinion in this field.

Of course, IMHO, the  innate and patented naysayers skeptics are not included in this 'non agression' agreement.

Best
Nolite mittere margaritas ante porcos.