Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Angular Momentum, Parametric Oscillator and Over Unity

Started by Merg, October 10, 2010, 06:55:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kolbacict

Here is a device for modulating the magnetic permeability of the core. For your second type of parametric resonance.  :)
There is no inductive coupling between the windings.

citfta

Quote from: broli on October 13, 2010, 12:56:21 PM
I have done an analysis on paper and to my surprise the forces cause the velocity to reduce. Your formula is when you blindly assume conservation of angular momentum holds which can only be proven by experimental data to end discussion. There are 2 cases:

Angular momentum is conserved thus kinetic energy is gained
Angular momentum is not conserved, due to "outside" influence, but energy is conserved

I think you can agree that forming a conclusion on an unmeasured quantity is not very scientific.

Hi broli,

The conservation of angular momentum is a proven FACT.  I am not sure why you believe kinetic energy is gained.  I am sure you have seen this law at work many times.  If you have ever watched a figure skater do a spin, they start a slow spin and then pull their arms in tight to their body while also bringing their legs as close together as they can.  When they do this their rotational speed increases greatly.  You can try this for yourself.  Find an office chair or stool that spins easily.  Sit in it with your arms and legs spread out as far as you can get them.  Have someone give you a spin.  Now pull your arms and legs in as close to the center of rotation as you can.  You WILL feel your speed of rotation increase quite a bit.  When you extend your arms and legs you will also feel your speed slow down just like the figure skater at the end of her spin when she suddenly throws her arms and one leg out to stop her spin.  If you chair is very easy to turn you can repeat that process a few times before the spinning gets too low to feel the effect.

Carroll