Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Forever battery (practically speaking)

Started by thx1138, September 04, 2021, 08:58:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Floor

edit

1. People will have another trending piece of junk to tweet about.

2. Five years from now we can all have a nice collection of obsolete although still producing
electricity, radio active batteries.

3. Best of all, this is a neat way to shuffle around the disposal of some radio active waste.

Charge the nuclear industry (read tax payers)  for the disposal, then turn around and sell
it to the general population.

Real no brainer here, real no brainer.

Leaking
and / or
the contacts corroded or worn away
and / or
improperly disposed of
and / or
no longer any need for such a style of battery

In 1 year, 5 years, 10 years, 20 years, 50 years, 100 years, 500 years,
1.000 years, 10,000 years, thousands of years later
                            they are still a radioactive hazard.

28,000 years

NO, tihs is
                                 permanently impractical

thx1138

It sounds like you are a strong proponent of the "linear no threshold" (LNT) philosophy of nuclear power usage that was developed in the early 1950's and has not been modified since. So I guess you don't fly in airplanes, get dental or surgical x-rays, and live and sleep underground.

Floor

quote author=thx1138 link=topic=18933.msg560699#msg560699 date=1633365521]
It sounds like you are a strong proponent of the "linear no threshold" (LNT) philosophy of nuclear power usage that was developed in the early 1950's and has not been modified since. So I guess you don't fly in airplanes, get dental or surgical x-rays, and live and sleep underground.
[/quote]

@ thx1138

You sound like a pro nuclear industry kind of guy.  Sales man ?

Its not that I live underground or that sort of thing. In fact for a large portion of
my life, I have been fortunate enough to live outdoors.

Working professionally as a climber / arborist for more than 36 years,
wrestling logs while 20 feet or more, off the deck sometimes.
Leading people in out door activities.   i.e. ...camping out, wilderness guiding, rock climbing
instructing that sort of thing.  Wanna wrestle ?

But the idea of hunting or fishing in and near the back waters of Chernobyl has
never held much appeal for me.  Neither has snorkel fishing off the coast of Fukushima.

As I previously stated, I don't particularly care for your idea of nuclear waste disposal
via distribution and dilution. I think of it as abhorrent behavior to engage in such a thing.

Wanna go fishing ?  I know a couple of nice spots here in the U.S..  There might be
some uranium mining tailings upstream, but hey, just don't drink the water.

sm0ky2

If we're going to do THAT.....
Why not just salvage Americum from old smoke detectors
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.