Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Lüling magnet motor by Ufopolitics

Started by hartiberlin, September 27, 2021, 08:53:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

knovos

Ah, that's a great find! I already found some downloads for 3D printing which can be seen here https://overunity.com/19056/luling-magnet-motor-with-3d-printed-parts-motion-only-bij-permanent-magnets/new/#new

Here's a Solid Works version found on Grabcad https://grabcad.com/library/microtech-ultratech-otf-automatic-knife-1/details?folder_id=10280434

Let's hope we can make it work.

regards,
Knovos.

Ufopolitics

Hello Knovos,

Yes, I think so...plus if we do it right, I am sure it will run.

Here I will show a quick drawing of one of the many ways that it could be figured out ...And built

I have set it here as a Piston-Cylinder embodiment, in a Section (cut) view to see all inner components.

TOP IMAGE the Yellow Piston has traveled all the way out, and locked by Red Front Lever. Note I have set anther locking lever in the back.
There are Two Blue End Caps, and are set in place by the two tension springs, upper and lower. These Two Blue End Caps can easily slide inside-out of Green Cylinder...but adding tension to springs when expanded outwards.

LOWER IMAGE the Yellow Piston has traveled all the way back, and locked by the rear red lever (Red Levers are anchored at main setup plate)

Note Blue End Caps move, according to piston positioning-lock

The main function is that piston hits and pushes the end caps outwards, extending spring (tension) until it locks in place at both positions.

However, for our application, we do NOT need the Yellow Piston to lock at the end position (retracted) when it hits the rear Blue End Cap...but just to gain a great bounce force to go forward again and lock ONLY at the front red lever...where we will set the triggering actuated by the Rotor Actuator.

We could use the rear locking lever to stop Rotor, by holding Piston retracted.

And of course, it could also be built as is the knife, in a flat rectangular housing...whichever form would be better to be built...

Regards

Ufopolitics

Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

Hello,

Some Flaws I see on this design, that need to be corrected in order to work beautifully in our application:

This design is not conceived to work at high speeds of ON-OFF fast sequences...and I will point the main two that we need to correct.

1- If the Blade or Piston, falls in the middle between both locking systems, it will just "float" freely, doing nothing, no push, no pull.
2- The Locking or Latch System needs to be designed more robust, in order to ALWAYS catch, even at very high speeds.

What I like about this design is:

The simplicity to be built and the main principle:

The principle is simple, the spring(s) are always on some tension (such "always" tension, IMO, we should be able to adjust it for different stress tests), and just by traveling a short distance, adding a bit more tension until unlocking Piston or Blade, causing a very fast displacement of a much longer distance and greater force in either direction.

But, like I wrote above, We need to improve some mechanisms involved (1 & 2) in order that it works without failure at very high speeds.

So, I am going to build it separate from what I already have, as a complete system, and make a Testing Platform where it will show its performance at higher speeds.

My concern is that we could get the motor started at lower strokes, but once it starts gaining speed...it will fail and drop speed or stop abruptly because of these flaws.

Or Motor will start a few turns and stall...

Regards

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

Hello,

I finally finished making my 2D Model of the OTC Piston, NOW I am very happy with the final result, so  I will proceed to build it in 3D and set animation, etc,etc...I love it!!

I made it in order to be easily taken apart and reassemble...just a few screws so far.

I will also add some rubber or plastic washers to deaden sound...but that would be at the end though...

Let me explain some important setup before proceeding to build, even in CAD...

There are TWO WAYS to make this piston work on our build:

1- Shaft Normally Inwards or Retracted and locked

2- Shaft Normally Outwards or Extruded and locked.

For the purposes of this design, as I have also used on my originally Pneumatic setup, I have chosen #1, or Shaft Normally Retracted (in my video setup, pneumatic piston is retracted by Spring Action...so when air valve opens air flow, it pushes Piston outwards.

Now, the way that you will need to set up this Normally Closed, is by Piston Pushing Outwards to SET NEUTRALIZATION OFF, or separating Attract Magnet or spreading Attraction Gap, once actuated by Rotor Rod or Roller...then retracting Piston back In.

This arrangement should work beautifully, it may need some adjustments, as spring tension, or Locking Latch adjustment or shape modification...in  order to catch properly at high speeds...

I have added an image of what I am working on...
The red bracket-trigger lever is just shown for demo purposes...

As I have also added a Cut View of the Front View, mainly in order to see the Blue Part shape to allow to be bolted to main outer frame as to allows Springs to pass by.

-This Blue piece could be made to house Two, Three or Four Springs, by changing its shape...

-The Front and Rear Golden thick Discs slide freely inside outer frame INNER WALLS and are attached to Springs, sanwhiched between Blue Piece-Cylinder...as the Piston "bangs" them back and forth (And here is where I want to insert the plastic washers to deaden sound)

The rear Golden Disc, I have added a Shaft to make it more precise on its back-forth movement...PLUS, if You notice the Red Trigger pass by it...well, I will have to add a Square Hole on the Disc to allow red lever to go through and be able to go up-down freely...not seen here but will be able to notice on 3D Graphics.

It is very important to choose the right springs for this...I have ordered the original, 304 Steel springs from original UT (UltraTech) knife...as this have perfect measurements for my purpose and size...they are cheap and easy available on EBAY...

They are 2.5 mm of circle, lenght is 44 mm and wire is 0.5 mm.

All these parts are pretty easy to make in a small Lathe, and finished in a small CNC Milling Machine...point here is that they need to be built very accurately, so they slide in-out whitout much restriction...

I like the Piston Shaped Design just because it can easily be mounted and adjusted in this design, as it can also be checked and corrected outside the setup...

Regards

Ufopolitics

P.D: I will build the Main Piston in Steel, and the Drum part is around 19 mm Diameter...so it will also serve as a Counter weight to assist adding force to every stroke.
―Leonardo da Vinci

knovos

Wow, that is looking very good.
Very simple which is always the best design.
I don't see yet how the piston comes back, are the springs pushing and pulling?
I will try this!

regards,
Knovos