Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Anti-Gravity Wheel

Started by onepower, September 15, 2021, 12:18:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sm0ky2

To put that in Einsteinian language:

The energy we placed into the mass by spinning it,
increased the mass-equivalent to a value greater than the mass-equivalent
portion of the Earth's gravity affecting the space around the spinning object.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

onepower

Smoky2
General relativity was doomed the moment Einstein claimed it was unworkable. He invented GR, he should know.

The electric universe theory is superior because it doesn't rely on imaginary forces or variable measures. Space and time are obviously not variable they are used to measure something variable.

You may not understand this but an even better theory is emerging. As Einstein said, GR is dead and is irreconcilable without an Aether. He was correct and the new aether will probably be the dark energy/matter theory.

The fact remains that any theory which cannot reconcile action at a distance is a dead horse. Which is why GR is dead and soon to be replaced with a proper field theory which explains what a field and inertia actually are in reality.

It's kind of funny because if your ever in a room full of physicists  and want to shut them up all you have to do is ask them what a field is. They get this look of panic because apparently they have no idea what it is or where to even start. That in itself explains a great deal...

I mean if someone doesn't understand what a field is then what do they really know?. It's just the thing which translates all force and dictates the motion of everything in the known universe, lol.

So what do you think inertia is?. Not what it does, anyone can google that, what is it?.

Regards
AC

onepower

Here's a clue...

Googling "inertia" shows 72,800,000 results and not one link will explain what it is.

Googling "magnetic Field" shows 493,000,000 results and not one link will explain what it is.

Googling "electric field" shows 1,710,000,000 results and not one link will explain what it is.

Googling "gravitational field" shows 50,300,000 results and not one link will explain what it is.

That's kind of strange isn't it?, in this absurd age of "all is known" apparently quite a bit is unknown. By quite a bit I mean, only the Primary Fields and Inertia which dictate all force and motion in the entire universe as we know it. Not a big deal, it's just that nobody seems to have a clue how all the really important stuff actually works.

It would seem to me there is no solid foundation of science to build on because the moment we try everyone sinks into a quagmire of imaginary things and untenable beliefs bearing little resemblance to reality. Think about that, in the whole of the internet supposedly holding the combined knowledge of all mankind nobody can seem to answer a few simple questions, lol... it's fascinating stuff, almost unbelievable.

Here's another clue...

I have met a few people who have a pretty good idea what the Primary Fields are in reality as I do. However there's a catch, any credible theory must rely on nothing being created or destroyed, only transformed ie. the conservation of energy and mass.

It's also very strange that almost nobody believes in free energy ie. energy transformed from any given space but have no problem with everything being created from nothing. Logically if everything could magically be created from nothing then we don't even need free energy. Why bother when we could just create something from nothing as well?. I'm not sure I understand this strange concept, so it is impossible to create something from nothing but apparently everything was created from nothing?...

In my mind it begs the question, so which is it?, either something can be created from nothing or not but you can't have it both ways...

Regards
AC