Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Maybe some NEW info?

Started by Johan_1955, November 12, 2021, 07:03:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sm0ky2

Quote from: onepower on November 13, 2021, 05:05:42 PM
smoky2
I have a question, why didn't he just draw out the diagram before he started making the video?.

It also occurred to me that he may have reinvented what we technical people like to call an "antenna". We have a ground connection, some rectifying diodes/LED's and a fair amount of exposed conductor.

Another option is a ground fault in his house wiring which is more common than we think. When I wired my last house I accidently connected the white(neutral) to ground and ground to white(neutral) of the fixture in one electrical box of a lighting circuit. Then later when working on all my other junction boxes and central heating ductwork I noticed a slight tingling in my fingers, lol. I picked up on what was happening right away even though the low power LED lighting in the circuit worked fine. The circuit just happened to be conducting through every other ground and the ductwork in my house. 10 electrical boxes later I found the culprit...white/neutral bonded to ground.

Regards
AC

Im not ready to make a decision on this yet.

The antenna seems to amplify whatever is already there.
I can move the antenna to the - side and it does the same

Also after adding more diodes on the + terminal
I got a reversal of potential...

I need to think on this and get some sleep
and i will check all these diodes in the morning to
make sure it is the way i think it is...

His drawings are clearly not the type of engineering schematic
that were used in the college i went to in the U.S.
Maybe thats the way they taught in GB decades ago
hard for me to understand, but i thought i had a handle on it.
I still haven't gotten any useable current, right now im trying to set the voltage up
if i can get anywhere i'll post my results

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

sm0ky2

I dont want to flood the thread with stupid videos showing what may or may not be
nothing

But feel free to peek in on my YouTube channel
as i will be posting videos frequently.

I have no understanding of this type of circuit, as it goes against
electrical theory and combines aspects of Earth Batteries, and
diode-based voltage adders.

I have removed the aerial antenna from the circuit, so any "antenna rectification" is
only from the small wiring connecting the diodes.

There appears to be the "capacitive" kin of current
Current rises through a high impedance load over time,
but low impedance loads drain or 'discharge' the capacitive current.
I know that sounds weired (it is certainly new to me!)
But thats the best description i have for you on that.....

Still not sure whats up with the spontaneous polarity reversal.
Is this an aspect of earth? Something to do with imbalanced bucking diodes?
(mine is built using random diodes and unequal # on one side)

My next step is to build (or salvage) some kind of high impedance load.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

onepower

smoky2
QuoteI have removed the aerial antenna from the circuit, so any "antenna rectification" is
only from the small wiring connecting the diodes.

If you can draw and post a circuit diagram I can tell you what is happening.

QuoteThere appears to be the "capacitive" kin of current
Current rises through a high impedance load over time,
but low impedance loads drain or 'discharge' the capacitive current.
I know that sounds weired (it is certainly new to me!)
But thats the best description i have for you on that.....

I have done all these experiments before and once measured a current take several minutes to cross the surface of a concrete floor. I also measured a negative charge take over one second to traverse a 60' length of 20 ga copper wire. These are electrostatic/atmospheric effects and contrary to popular belief they can move very slow.

This device can help show what's going on...
http://amasci.com/emotor/chargdet.html
RIDICULOUSLY SENSITIVE ELECTRIC CHARGE DETECTOR

This should be required reading...http://amasci.com/emotor/stmiscon.html
Most people have no idea what electricity is or how it actually works more so electrostatics. Bill Beaty's site is the best resource on electricity I have seen to date. It's a must read in my opinion.

QuoteStill not sure whats up with the spontaneous polarity reversal.
Is this an aspect of earth? Something to do with imbalanced bucking diodes?
(mine is built using random diodes and unequal # on one side)

Yes it relates to the Earth/atmosphere potential difference. Here are some good links to get up to speed...
https://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1305/1305.5347.pdf   --Lord Kelvin's atmospheric electricity measurements

https://www.feynmanlectures.caltech.edu/II_09.html  --Electricity in the Atmosphere

https://www.electricuniverse.info/atmospheric-electricity/  --Atmospheric electricity

Regards
AC

sm0ky2

I guess if you have done "all these measurements" before....

There's nothing new here for you.
Move along