Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

RESSURECTED TINMAN NEW INVENTION.

Started by seychelles, December 18, 2021, 10:54:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

seychelles

I THINK TINMAN IS ON A SUPER GREAT IDEA. LET US ALL PUT OUR GOD
GIVEN GRAY MATTER TOGETHER TO GET THIS GOING TO FREE ENERGY STATUS.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJM00HAbuKw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmTCj5E8Si4&t=1130s

Floor

observation

The magnet which is interior to the rim of the ferrous fly wheel
is more interactive with the fly wheel than is the exterior magnet.

captainpecan

What am I missing here?

I get the whole concept of what he is showing. It looks like an interesting experiment for sure. I understand how he is planning to collect energy in the coil from it. But what I am not understanding, is if it does what he claims, and it pulls in with the force of 3 magnets and leaves with only the force of 1 magnet, then why doesn't it self run without any power at all? He would have more out than in and with a little spin it would continue to increase speed all on its own. Something does not appear to match what he is explaining that he is seeing.

I have no doubt that he is seeing an increase as he ads magnets. What I am missing here, is how he is able to determine it is leaving with way less force. That force needed to break it free from the magnets is not tested in this demo. If I am understanding his demo correctly, I think he will find that it takes the same force to release the pull of the magnets as it the pull of the magnets gave to it on the way in. Or possibly a bit less of course. Am I not seeing something correctly here?

seychelles

WHAT YOU ARE NOT SEEING IS WHEN THE STEEL PLATE WHICH IS ATTACHED TO THE FLYWHEEL APPROACHES THE TWO OPPOSING REPELLING NIBS, THE PLATE IS ATTRACTED TO THE MAGNETS BY VIRTUE OF 4 TIMES THE MAGNETIC FIELD FORCE. AND AS IT IS TRAPPED IN BETWEEN
IN THE REPELLING MAGNETS, ALL IT TAKES IS A VERY LOW ELECTROMAGNETIC FORCE TO BREAK THE EQUILIBRIUM HOLD FORCE. AND THEN AGAIN  WAKE THE LOCK UP GENIE PUSH REPELLING FORCE. BUT OF CRUCIAL IMPORTANCE IS THE STORED MOMENTUM OF THE FLYWHEEL ONCE IN MOTION. PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT SHOOT THE MESSENGER.

Floor

@ captainpecan

quote from captainpecan
"But what I am not understanding, is if it does what he claims, and it pulls
in with  the force of 3 magnets and leaves with only the force of 1 magnet,
then why doesn't it self run without any power at all? "
end of the quote

One should note that each magnet he is using is actually composed of two magnets combined
in attraction, more or less as one magnet.  This may or may not be significant. I mention it only
in the interest of being accurate.  Also note that the Tin man refers to each of these magnets
(one made from two) as though it is a single magnet during the videos.

The rotating ferrous plate's removal from between the "two" magnets (one on either
side of the rotating ferrous plate) is resisted by the same amount of force as it was
attracted in by the "two" magnets.  No net gain.

While using the  "two"   permanent magnets (one on either side of the rotating ferrous plate)
The rotating plate is pulled into position between the two magnets with a force which is from
3 to 4 times greater than the force it is pulled in by, when only one magnet is present.

One might expect the force of two magnets to be double that of one magnet, but it being
as much as four times greater than when only one magnet is used,  gives rise to interesting
possibilities. 

If one of the permanent magnets is replaced with an electromagnet, one is tripling the
rotating plate's entrance force, while the electromagnet is on, and reducing rotating plate's
exit force to that of one permanent magnet upon exit (when the electromagnet is off).

This would in theory, double the    effective    power of the electromagnet.

However ...

1. We have not seen measurements of the force when one permanent magnet is
used and the electromagnet is in position but not turned on (it has a ferrous core).

2. Tin man has only demonstrated measurements of peak forces.

This is ok, as measuring input and output electrical power will serve just as well and
self running would be self appearant.

an other video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQtJTodw3QQ