Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

two patents on six machines designed to convert gravity to mechanical energy.

Started by brian334, July 31, 2011, 04:48:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is this the daumest thing ever?

yes
1 (14.3%)
no, but almost.
4 (57.1%)
no
2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 7

sm0ky2

If you imagine something like the 'drinking bird' that was allowed to go 360 degrees
(Dip under water and back around)
With a gas right at its' phase change pressure
like butane
a flywheel to give it momentum
And the generator from a needlepoint
at the center of rotation
Geared to a very large gear, low rpm very high torque
Make up for the low rpm by having hundreds of magnets
around the perimeter

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

NathanCoppedge

Quote from: Pirate88179 on August 11, 2011, 06:45:08 PM
This happens all of the time.

The downdraft energy tower works to some extent, based on cooling hot air to send hot air heated close to the ground upwards. There may be other things that work fairly well, but few if any of them have been patentable so far.

Please visit: https://emporium.quora.com/The-History-of-Perpetual-Motion-Machines for more ideas.

Added note: I am surprised there has not been more use made of the sponge or cloth absorbing water on a slightly angled plane concept, with the drip returning downwards on a ramp without the cloth.

sm0ky2

The capillary engine works in a similar manner

Water drawn upwards by capillary effect drips onto a waterwheel

a great many capillaries would produce an 'artificial tree' water pump
As seen in the redwoods - this effect can extend upwards at least 1000 feet
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.