Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

2 B An As$hole

Started by Johnsmith, February 05, 2022, 08:44:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnsmith

Quote from: Floor on February 09, 2022, 10:20:59 AM
Banishment I say and let him forever wander the barren wastelands of the
nether net !

P.S.
I don't buy it.
No pity for the devil here

John Collins owns besslerwheel.com,  this is his granddaughter https://nypost.com/2019/03/27/woman-battling-rare-suicide-disease-calls-pain-excruciating/amp/

Chances are her disease is/was caused by compartment syndrome in her arm. She is also on TikTok https://www.tiktok.com/discover/amy-pohl

This tends to demonstrate how important popularity is.
And after I post a link to my video tomorrow,  I'll banish myself. When people aren't familiar with trigonometry  it can be difficult to explain a rate of change which in calculus might be f(x) = dy/dx. After this you would need limits because it is a wheel and is not linear.
Then for fun, x could have 4 different values which would allow for 4 different equations which then could be factored as an algebraic equation to have a solution. And since I'm not a math tutor, not my job.
And if Amy's father and grandfather fight for her, they might not be popular with her doctors.  And with the press, same story, the media wants their doctors to like them as well.

p.s., with Amy Pohl's situation, if she has/had compartment syndrome in her arm, because it's not immediately life threatening it becomes an elective procedure. If you deal with doctors
enough, they don't do preventative procedures. With the leg, if it's severity is not immediately not life threatening then they'll probably just keep it elevated until the inflammation goes
away.

https://orthoinfo.aaos.org/en/diseases--conditions/compartment-syndrome/

Doctors elected not to give her the option of a surgical procedure that could've helped her. Just as her condition has not been diagnosed, neither has mine. This allows for the symptoms to create a "new" medical problem. This is one reason why I believe that in the U.S. insurance carriers would not cover pre-exiting conditions. That releases doctors and hospitals of liability for malpractice or medical negligence.
https://www.osfhealthcare.org/blog/what-is-an-elective-surgery/

Floor

Quote from: Johnsmith on February 09, 2022, 10:13:30 AM

Don't worry Floor, people might wonder why Christians like yourself would attack me for being abused by doctors.
And it probably would be best not for me to post in here after I post a link to my next video. It's just that because I was forced
to work on my own people might have trouble understand the science behind what I'm doing. After all, I didn't figure it out
overnight. That's what AB Hammer wanted and when things don't work that way he needed to discredit me and was very successful.

I have never stated that I am a Christian and I think this might be the first time I have ever
been      accused      of being one, at least on the forum.

Its not that I am offering a  comparison of the two here.  I do love Jesus and if I knew him
better, I'm sure I would love him more, but then I love Shakespeare also. 

I'm not worried.

I just think the O.U. forum would be better off without your spending so much time
telling us about your border line personality disorder and of the havok it created
for your doctors.  That and trouble on other media, is what you have been mostly
telling us about, is it not ?

I think it is perhaps four times now, that you have stated your intention to leave the forum.
First as put down on the forum's members, then switching it to a ploy for pity.
I mean, who does that ?

Finally you show us some math other than those, the cut and paste equations for the trig
tables you posted.  Woo hoo !

Then, no clear context is given along with your own math.
... ... ... ... ... ...
Show us the builds, show us the math, cut the drivel, putting words in other people's mouths,
and fire starting over in the corner to distract from some other trouble you've created. 

Or keep your word and just go away. 

Either one might do.

peace be with you
           floor

Johnsmith

Quote from: Floor on February 11, 2022, 12:13:41 PM
I have never stated that I am a Christian and I think this might be the first time I have ever
been      accused      of being one, at least on the forum.

Its not that I am offering a  comparison of the two here.  I do love Jesus and if I knew him
better, I'm sure I would love him more, but then I love Shakespeare also. 

I'm not worried.

I just think the O.U. forum would be better off without your spending so much time
telling us about your border line personality disorder and of the havok it created
for your doctors.  That and trouble on other media, is what you have been mostly
telling us about, is it not ?

I think it is perhaps four times now, that you have stated your intention to leave the forum.
First as put down on the forum's members, then switching it to a ploy for pity.
I mean, who does that ?

Finally you show us some math other than those, the cut and paste equations for the trig
tables you posted.  Woo hoo !

Then, no clear context is given along with your own math.
... ... ... ... ... ...
Show us the builds, show us the math, cut the drivel, putting words in other people's mouths,
and fire starting over in the corner to distract from some other trouble you've created. 

Or keep your word and just go away. 

Either one might do.

peace be with you
           floor

I've been attacked for building. No reason for it. I was attacked because I had cancer.
And I've been attacked for building. And we're back to that. Life is odd. One Jewish woman
has me illegally committed to a hospital while another is my my friend.
Why are some people threatened by someone willing to work to have a life?
I think what bothers me most is being the problem in a perceptual motion forum because
I know it's possible. I have posted a proof which people ignored. That is their choice but as
for me, I'll see about having it built because I can afford to.