Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Luling magnet motor with 3D printed parts (motion only bij permanent magnets)

Started by knovos, February 18, 2022, 11:02:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ufopolitics

Hey Knovos,

What can I say??

IT LOOKS AWESOME MAN!!

Related to Piston weight...you can do it as you wrote before...or

You could print the Piston in two parts, with a rear cap bolted on with just one bolt in a center solid column you will leave inside and hollow AROUND, making sure some steel metal washers could fit inside...

This way you could try different weights...as getting inside steel washers...or even nuts... 8)

Take care

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

knovos

Thank You! I will print everything now and see how it goes.
And ya, of course, it is better to make the piston weight adjustable too.

regards,
Knovos

Ufopolitics

Hello Knovos,

Hope everything is Ok...

Here I will show how you need  to have your Springs setup plus Distances to travel...Sorry, this is something I should have written and explain before!!

Since I have not build the Piston and have it working (I am still waiting for Springs) did not think about this IMPORTANT PART.

Meaning, Spring size contracted, Mounting Tension size  plus Max extension Size will be DICTATING the size of your Wall to Wall Distance.

I have included a Graphic with the Three Positions that Spring could be...

FIG 1 Spring is exactly at Center of the Distance from Front Wall to Rear Wall...and nothing happens here...Spring is under some tension BUT not FULLY CHARGED AND LOCKED at Rear position, so it can not go anywhere.

FIG 2 BOUNCING/RETURN STAGE : Spring is under tension pulled by Front Plate plus Piston Weight plus Previous FORWARD Travel Velocity...Please note, Front Plate is NOT TOUCHING Front Wall!!
If Front (or Rear) Plates HIT EITHER WALLS the BOUNCING EFFECT or FORWARD MOVEMENT will NOT take place, it is Killed, Dead!!

FIG 3 SPRING CHARGED/LOCKED AT REAR Please note on this Stage, Rear Plate is NOT TOUCHING REAR WALL!!

And here is the tricky part...When Piston goes backwards and contacts the Back plate, it needs to have SOME BACK PLAY stretching Spring to the MAX and still be able to be LOCKED in place without touching rear Wall!!

Think about a Round Jumping Trampoline principle...it needs to be set ABOVE GROUND (Walls here)...and that Distance from floor will be dictated by the MAX stretch of the Trampolin...

If You are jumping...and because you have jumped too  highor because your excesive weight, and you get to even touch the floor...you will not Bounce back up...

Same exact principle rules here...

Regards

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

knovos

I've been busy printing the parts, but made a few mistakes. It was all not solid enough, wrong material saving and wrong time-saving. I understand what you're saying about the springs. I didn't think about it that way and more or less blindly adopted your idea with the expectation that it would work. No problem, this is a big learning process and there will be a possible solution, I may have to make everything from scratch so be it, this machine will run! It's just a shame that we're probably the only ones in the world working on this technique. It would be nice if others get involved and offer the right solutions because they know a method that works. In the coming days, I will put the current model together, and maybe if you physically have it in your hands there will be an idea to solve this.

regards,
Knovos

floodrod

Quote from: knovos on March 17, 2022, 10:04:40 AM
It would be nice if others get involved and offer the right solutions because they know a method that works.

regards,
Knovos

I'm working on it also.  But I don't want to pollute your thread and really have nothing to show as of yet.  My plan is to first get the main frame and actions working and running with electronics to start off..  Then when i know I have everything tweaked to work, then consider replacing the electronics with a mechanical solution as yous are discussing. 

I'd be happy to post my progress and stl files here to share when I got something to show- BUT I will not stomp into your thread uninvited.