Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Luling magnet motor with 3D printed parts (motion only bij permanent magnets)

Started by knovos, February 18, 2022, 11:02:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

knovos

In order to focus the development of the Luling engine as much as possible and the use of the highest quality (metal) materials, I accepted the suggestion of Ufopolitics to start my own thread. My specialty is 3D printing and I would like to get the Luling motor working mechanically using this technique. Whether it will work we'll see, in theory, I don't see a problem that it wouldn't be possible. The great advantage of 3D printing is that the files can be blind printed elsewhere in the world and the machine assembled by people who have little or no understanding of technology. Even if it was just a plastic toy, no problem. Feel free to build with me but please keep your focus on the mechanically driven Luling motor.

knovos

This is where I am now. Many attempts behind my back. The push pin movement is still too slow. I also think my magnets are too weak. I have an eye on a mechanism that might work, although it will need to be designed on the spinning disk. All parts are printed with PETG. Perhaps this could later be upgraded to plastics that are much stronger once proof of concept is achieved. I try to work modularly in small parts as much as possible. If something has to be done again, it doesn't take that much time to print. The bottom plate is made to properly align the magnet units. Lots of work to do, but it doesn't matter.

Ufopolitics

Hello and Welcome Knovos!!

I am glad you have chosen to make your own Thread here!!

It will be good if you could make a small video, showing rotor hand spinning plus alignment on Neutralization, first just spinning freely without any actuator on.
First thing you must make sure, is that you have found the sweet spot for neutral gap, and tightly adjusted.
I see you have like 1/4 inch magnets, I have those too, they have a pretty small Magnetic Field, which you could easily view with a magnetic Viewing Film, it will serve you for guidance on the gap you should have, in order to obtain best results.

Normally I believe the ratio to separate magnets is somewhere around their size (I have 1/2 inch cubes, 52 grade, and I obtain best results, or best pushing force from repulsion at around 12-15 mm distance.)...
So, I believe you will need around 1/4 inch separation on the attraction stator.

It is great that you can also adjust the repulse magnet gap at stator.

I will be assisting you in case you have any questions or doubts.

Regards

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

floodrod

Quote from: knovos on February 18, 2022, 12:00:40 PM
This is where I am now. Many attempts behind my back. The push pin movement is still too slow. I also think my magnets are too weak. I have an eye on a mechanism that might work, although it will need to be designed on the spinning disk. All parts are printed with PETG. Perhaps this could later be upgraded to plastics that are much stronger once proof of concept is achieved. I try to work modularly in small parts as much as possible. If something has to be done again, it doesn't take that much time to print. The bottom plate is made to properly align the magnet units. Lots of work to do, but it doesn't matter.

Knovos- I feel your pain. I got like 3 boxes like the one pictured full of parts that either didn't work quite right or from abandoned ideas.

Keep us posted and I look forward to the STL files when you get something.. 

knovos

Thank you very much!
It is too early for a video. The turning disk is way too wobbly and that's what you warned about, this must be really good. I don't want to use bigger bearings because the size needs to be as standard as possible. Special sizes prevent people from building a motor because they then have to order and wait a long time. But if I manage to make a good base, I'll come back with a video.